VW Tiguan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
myTiguan Master
4,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I know most of you will think I'm barking mad but me and SWMBO have traded out of our 2020 white Rline Tech to a 2020 Tungsten silver Rline Tech with full leather and electric tow bar. It's a couple of months older and slightly less mileage and was a VW demonstrator, I must say it took 5 hours of detailing to get it nice and shiny, I think a blind one armed man could have done a better job than the dealers cleaners.

Mick

Attachments

·
Registered
461 Posts
Looks good.

Was this just to get the leather and tow bar and was the cost (I guess there must have been one) worth it?

Mind you, to offset that at least you got to have a detailing session which is never bad. ;-)

·
myTiguan Master
4,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks good.

Was this just to get the leather and tow bar and was the cost (I guess there must have been one) worth it?

Mind you, to offset that at least you got to have a detailing session which is never bad. ;-)
The cost was 2k. as this ones just 2wd and the old one was 4x4 and as SWMBO is never likely to go of road and my A5 is a Quattro I thought it wasn't a bad deal. As you say John nothing beats a good detailing session with my EZ merch. lol :twoup:

Mick

·
Registered
649 Posts
Lower weight and better fuel consumption, I assume, but does not the 4x4 have better road holding in wet/icy conditions?

Like your detailing cart and it's now on my list.

·
Administrator
2020 VW Atlas Cross Sport - Comfortline V6
13,304 Posts
Gee Mike...I really think it's Mick's bar cart.

·
Administrator
3,103 Posts
Only one problem.... Steering wheel is on the wrong side. Congrats again!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Gee Mike...I really think it's Mick's bar cart.
Apologies OD - you are correct of course. Silly of me to think for a moment that Mick was fully committed to just cleaning his new motor - I'm sure a shot of silicone makes the scotch go down faster.

Reactions: Old Dog
1 - 7 of 7 Posts