VW Tiguan Forum banner
281 - 300 of 306 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,142 Posts
I have answered by your question in your other post. There are 2 water pumps.

·
Premium Member
13,682 Posts
Reactions: IggytheTiggy

·
Registered
2021 VW ID4 1st Edition
4,263 Posts
Welcome to our extremely friendly and informative forum Andrew280964. :twoup:

Reactions: Old Dog

·
Premium Member
13,682 Posts
Welcome to myTiguan.com Obling and thanks for joining our Tiggy Forum.

Forums are a great place to ask questions, but they are also a great source of information. Our search engine accepts a minimum of 3 characters (Numeric and/or Alphabetic). Best to make sure you are searching "All Forums". If you still can't find anything by all means ask away as we are all here to help and learn.

Just for your info you can edit any of your posts. You cannot however delete a post. You can delete all of the content and then type in "Mods please delete." Here is a link to one method for adding pics. >>> https://www.mytiguan.com/index.php?/topic/40690-how-do-i-add-a-pic/ .
You can also add your City, Region, State, Province in the freeform field "Additional Location Information". Simply edit your profile, insert your info and then save. This area is reserved for further location details only.

Would you care to join us on our Tiggy Map of the World by planting a marker to show how truly global our Tigs are? If you would like to plant a marker for your Tig please see the second link in my Sig on how to add yourself. There are a couple of other links you may want to look at too.

We look forward to your participation and contributions down the road.

Cheers!

Old Dog

Reactions: Obling

·
Registered
2021 VW ID4 1st Edition
4,263 Posts
Welcome to our extremely friendly and informative forum Obling. :twoup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello everyone. I just got a 2012 SE 4-motion with the 2.0 TSI when I had to give my 03 Jetta TDI an early retirement (only 310,000 miles). I found a post by Iggy on another forum and had to come check it out. There is a lot of useful info here and some really helpful people. I do have a Ross Tech Vag-com if anyone needs it (I haven't looked for a thread about that yet but I'll post there when I find it).
Looking forward to contributing when I can and meeting some of you fellow Tiggy owner

·
Premium Member
13,682 Posts
Welcome to myTiguan.com Anduiril and thanks for joining our Tiggy Forum.

Forums are a great place to ask questions, but they are also a great source of information. Our search engine accepts a minimum of 3 characters (Numeric and/or Alphabetic). Best to make sure you are searching "All Forums". If you still can't find anything by all means ask away as we are all here to help and learn.

Just for your info you can edit any of your posts. You cannot however delete a post. You can delete all of the content and then type in "Mods please delete." Here is a link to one method for adding pics. >>> https://www.mytiguan.com/index.php?/topic/40690-how-do-i-add-a-pic/ .
You can also add your City, Region, State, Province in the freeform field "Additional Location Information". Simply edit your profile, insert your info and then save. This area is reserved for further location details only.

Would you care to join us on our Tiggy Map of the World by planting a marker to show how truly global our Tigs are? If you would like to plant a marker for your Tig please see the second link in my Sig on how to add yourself. There are a couple of other links you may want to look at too.

Cheers!

Old Dog

·
Premium Member
13,682 Posts

·
Registered
2021 VW ID4 1st Edition
4,263 Posts
Welcome to our extremely friendly and informative forum Anduiril. :twoup:

Reactions: Old Dog

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello Guys, im happy to find this forum. Im from Brazil, and i just got a Tig 2016/2017 TSI 1.4L DSG Dq250 150cv, previously i had a Golf TSI 1.4L Highline 2014 made on germany and previously too another Golf Confortline 2015 made on Mexico, both DSG dq200.

On my Golf Highline i did a mib2 composite media retrofit, and swap clustor for one with color MFD.

Now my new project is a AFS headlight retrofit on my Tig. So i will do here a thread for this.

I hope help with what i can and learn a lot with all you. thanks

·
Administrator
Volvo XC40, formerly 2015 match 177ps 4mo DSG
2,370 Posts
Hi SecretSpy and welcome to our very friendly and informative forum. I see you're already involved in a discussion and getting help from our member.

Tricky

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello. My Wife and I recently purchased a 16 Tiguan 4Motion the other day and I wanted to get involved in this forum. Excited to be here and checkout all the useful information folks have shared in this form.

Tiguan to the moon!

·
Registered
2021 VW ID4 1st Edition
4,263 Posts
Welcome to our extremely friendly and informative forum SecretSpy. :twoup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey everyone, My name is Keith aka Krash and I am new to this site.

I have a 2015 Tiguan SE

APR Downpipe

APR Intercooler

Stage 2 Flash

Bilstein B6 Shocks and Struts

H&R Cup Kit

Golf R Cat Back Quad Exhaust

Tints, stereo and a bunch of other little things.

·
Premium Member
13,682 Posts
Welcome to myTiguan.com NYCKrash and thanks for joining our Tiggy Forum.

Cheers!

Old Dog

·
Registered
47 Posts
Good morning to all you VW-ers out there, I have just joined after owning a 2.0l B7 Passat estate for the last 8 years, still a perfect car after 140k miles & still like new. I was only offered 2.5k in px so I gave it to my sister!!
Fancied something different & the Tiguan ticked all the boxes, Ive been retired 10 years & a bit of an anorak & have the VDS diagnostics for VW & I wonder if it will work with the new one??
Anyway, there will be up & coming question on the forum methinks.
Thanks for having me.

·
Premium Member
4,142 Posts
Depends on the VCDS module you have. If it's Micro Can or Can only, then if your Tiguan is new then sadly no. It may see a few modules, unlike like your Passat. VW changed with the MQB platform to LiN. Don't spend for another Ross Tech Setup OBD11 is cheaper and easier to use and not Vin Restricted like new VCDS cables.

·
Premium Member
13,682 Posts
Here is his new one Dan >>> 2017 2.0 TDi DSG 4motion.

modelman I took the liberty of adding your Tig info to your signature for future reference. Going forward, this info will appear with your posts.

Garry

Reactions: IggytheTiggy

·
Registered
2010/2011 4 Motion 125kw petrol with piggy back ECU, GFB diverter valve
1 Posts
Hello all,

Not sure why I hadn't found this forum before now! I'm based in New Zealand and have a 2010/2011 Tiguan 4 motion 125kw petrol. I say 2010/2011 as it has the DQ500 DSG box which from the little info i've been able to gather, I believe that gearbox only began showing up in Tiguan's in 2011. Aside from that some VIN ID sites show it as a 2011 also.

Paul

281 - 300 of 306 Posts