Hello
celebrating (nov 17th) one year owning my 2012 Tiguan. im from Melbourne Aust

I love it altho not sure much lately $700 on a service
and my clock spring has gone sooo not happy at the moment

I look forward to learning more about my car and looking ay others for ideas

·
Premium Member
4,142 Posts
Welcome to the group Jecca, out of advisement keep your problem to one spot/ thread. Keeps it in one area so when people search for the problem they find it in its own main thread. Good luck like I mentioned on your other threads clock spring is a recall item. Check with your dealership.. $800 is steep for an hour job.

Reactions: Old Dog

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello all.

Just joined the forum as I have recently purchased a 2009 mk1 Tiguan. The previous owner had the dreaded issue with the leaking pano roof and thought it was sorted from work on the pipes up the top but unfortunately I am still having issues. Found the cause of one quite quickly with the help of this forum. Think there may be another separate issue so I am back again for more searching. Been very useful so far and looking forward to searching for something that doesn't relate to a water leak.

·
Registered
2021 VW ID4 1st Edition
4,263 Posts
Welcome to our extremely friendly and informative forum Monty83. :twoup:

·
Premium Member
13,682 Posts
Welcome to myTiguan.com tico0 and thanks for joining our Tiggy Forum.

Forums are a great place to ask questions, but they are also a great source of information. Our search engine accepts a minimum of 3 characters (Numeric and/or Alphabetic). Best to make sure you are searching "All Forums". If you still can't find anything by all means ask away as we are all here to help and learn.

Just for your info you can edit any of your posts. You cannot however delete a post. You can delete all of the content and then type in "Mods please delete." Here is a link to one method for adding pics. >>> https://www.mytiguan.com/index.php?/topic/40690-how-do-i-add-a-pic/ .
You can also add your City, Region, State, Province in the freeform field "Additional Location Information". Simply edit your profile, insert your info and then save. This area is reserved for further location details only.

Would you care to join us on our Tiggy Map of the World by planting a marker to show how truly global our Tigs are? If you would like to plant a marker for your Tig please see the second link in my Sig on how to add yourself. There are a couple of other links you may want to look at too.

We look forward to your participation and contributions down the road.

Cheers!

Old Dog

·
Registered
2021 VW ID4 1st Edition
4,263 Posts
Welcome to our extremely friendly and informative forum tico0. :twoup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello all!!

First time listener, long time caller! I hope this finds everyone well. The good lady wife and I are just taking possession of her new (2010) Tiguan this week. I figured it would probably be a good idea to join here and delve deep into the inner workings of the Tiguan Community. Please be gentle with me, it's my first time.

·
Administrator
Volvo XC40, formerly 2015 match 177ps 4mo DSG
2,370 Posts
TiggyTheMagnificent, great title, welcome to our very friendly and informative forum. You join a select band of members 'from down under'.

·
Premium Member
13,682 Posts
Welcome to myTiguan.com Maricim and thanks for joining our Tiggy Forum.

Forums are a great place to ask questions, but they are also a great source of information. Our search engine accepts a minimum of 3 characters (Numeric and/or Alphabetic). Best to make sure you are searching "All Forums". If you still can't find anything by all means ask away as we are all here to help and learn.

Just for your info you can edit any of your posts. You cannot however delete a post. You can delete all of the content and then type in "Mods please delete." Here is a link to one method for adding pics. >>> https://www.mytiguan.com/index.php?/topic/40690-how-do-i-add-a-pic/ .
You can also add your City, Region, State, Province in the freeform field "Additional Location Information". Simply edit your profile, insert your info and then save. This area is reserved for further location details only.

Would you care to join us on our Tiggy Map of the World by planting a marker to show how truly global our Tigs are? If you would like to plant a marker for your Tig please see the second link in my Sig on how to add yourself. There are a couple of other links you may want to look at too.

We look forward to your participation and contributions down the road.

Cheers!

Old Dog

·
Registered
2021 VW ID4 1st Edition
4,263 Posts
Welcome to our extremely friendly and informative forum Maricim. :twoup:

·
Administrator
2,370 Posts
Hi n3xus and welcome to our very friendly and informative forum. Perhaps you could add in engine details and DSG or manual to your sig.

·
Registered
2021 VW ID4 1st Edition
4,263 Posts
Welcome to our extremely friendly and informative forum n3xus. :twoup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Everyone!

Feels good to be here got my wife 2016 Tiguan S AWD. I'll be working on making it more off-road by doing a spacer lift,spring lift and bigger mud tires! Follow me on IG for pictures of what it will look like. @i__am_amaro

·
Administrator
2,370 Posts
Hi there iamamaro and welcome to our very friendly and informative forum.

Tricky

·
Registered
2021 VW ID4 1st Edition
4,263 Posts
Welcome to our extremely friendly and informative forum iamamaro. :twoup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi im new here had my Tiguan a year now and it's now due a cam bet change having seen £549 for belt and water pump from my local vw dealer was then told yesterday it would be £749 as it's a electric water pump and not a mechanical one does this seem correct?

thanks

261 - 280 of 306 Posts