VW Tiguan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 296 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the all new myTiguan.com forum; the community web site for owners and enthusiasts of the Tiguan from Volkswagen

As the car is still not launched, the site is still much in its infancy, however together I'm sure we can create a valuable resource for all future owners

Please have a play with the forum and do let me know any problems or queries.

Enjoy!

Kaine

·
Registered
862 Posts
Hi Kaine,

After playing the freebie Tig DVD yesterday I booked a test drive on-line. Had a follow-up 'phone call from VW today, confirming details and outlining anticipated test car availability at dealers prior to launch date.

I see on the promotional blurb that there are some nice options on the Tig ... auto parking and reverse camera to name two.

Reactions: jyprfc

·
Registered
862 Posts
Hi back to you.

·
Registered
862 Posts
CovRob said:
Hi Kaine,

After playing the freebie Tig DVD yesterday I booked a test drive on-line. Had a follow-up 'phone call from VW today, confirming details and outlining anticipated test car availability at dealers prior to launch date.
Had a call from my local dealer following up my contact with VW UK. They're having a launch weekend in the first week of February I think, but will be having 2 demonstrators before that...they have me pencilled in for a test drive asap.

Nice to see the marketing side of the process is working

·
Registered
862 Posts
Hipflyguy said:
Hey Kaine and Rob....

Just thought I'd hijack your shiny new forum......
Knew you'd find us

·
Registered
6 Posts
I may be tempted if they intended to bring out a 3.2v6 model, or even 3.0d - surely they must to compete against the X3....

Considering their concept video on the original Tiguan website certainly had a throaty growl, if there's an R version, or S-line style come out, it's got my attention if it has the right engine....

I'm in no rush...

Found good source of pics if you wanted them Kaine:
http://www.leftlanenews.com/volkswagen-tiguan.html
http://www.volkswagen.com/vwcms_publish ... llery.html
(you probably have the latter already.... again totally disgusted that US prices START from $22k...!)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Not an owner yet, still considering the options, what can you tell me to persuade me !!!

Current Eos is fantastic but external frame on ankle forces sale !!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi everyone,
Just found this site & joined up.
I was suprised to find this site as I have trawled the web for info on the new Tiguan ever since concept pictures appeared from the LA motor show.
Looks good from my first impression.
Keep up the discussions.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Hi Kaine,

How are you doing?

Was wondering how do you create a photo Gallery? I tried uploading a few pics but they said the dimensions were too big, but checked and they were under the 800x600 1000kb limit?

Cheers!

Rocc

·
Registered
405 Posts
Kaine said:
Hi Rocc,

Thanks for the heads up - now fixed - could you try again

Cheers

Kaine
Thanks Kaine, Works now!

Oh....by the way, is there any way to delete a picture? I posted a duplicate.

1 - 20 of 296 Posts