1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,682 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Both sides?

Always forget to use the sliding bolt to hold the boot floor up as well, only found that after reading it on here and still spend time trying to hold it up with one hand and search underneath with the other.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Both sides?
Always forget to use the sliding bolt to hold the boot floor up as well, only found that after reading it on here and still spend time trying to hold it up with one hand and search underneath with the other.
Sliding bolt to hold open boot floor....hmmmm... I'll have to check that out, as I had not noticed this...cheers.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
To be more specific, to hold the boot floor open. On the RH side, slides onto top of shelf holder when you open the boot floor.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice. :)

I found a smaller function when I was at the gas station the other day. There is a small hole on the lid that holds the plug when you are filling the tank. Maybe known to everyone, but I found out recently. :)

Foto%202014-07-26%2019%2021%2051.jpg

Foto%202014-07-26%2019%2021%2055.jpg

Foto%202014-07-26%2019%2021%2059.jpg

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice. :)

I found a smaller function when I was at the gas station the other day. There is a small hole on the lid that holds the plug when you are filling the tank. Maybe known to everyone, but I found out recently. :)
Didn't know that! I just leave it dangling. Will check it out next time I fill up.

Both sides?

Yeah, both passenger and driver seats have them.

As for holding the boot floor up - didn't know about that either - will check it out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts