VW Tiguan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its a real shame VW UK dont have a configurator online - I cant see the problem as surely the software/design already exists as on the volkswagen.de site

Anyway, wifey and I have been navigating our way through the volkswagen.de site this evening and came across this pic - we like

View attachment 39

I think we'll have to go to the dealer without a call now - three weeks since VW UK called to confirm my enquiry and still no call from my local dealer

·
Registered
58 Posts
That is a lovely pis
especially as it s identical to mine

I really liked the alloys as soon as I saw them. Think they are quite distinctive

Karen

Ps last time I spoke to the dealer, there was still no confirmed build date
but he had been on a Tig day at VW HQ and played with the Park assist alot. He was RAVING about it! and the rear camera. Apparantly, the rear windscreen doesn't give a very good rear view and so the camera is great. You at least need the parking sensors to 'see' anything.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It is a shame there is no configurator. I've been going on a couple of car brokers websites where you can select all the options you want and get a total price but it doesn't help with the choice of colour.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok, I've now waited over 4 weeks for VW Bridgnorth to contact me regarding the Tiguan but I've heard nothing - I'm now going to call Stourbridge VW

·
Registered
862 Posts
Just been on to VW's website It took a while longer to load and I now see it's been revamped.

Guess what? Select the model you are interetsed in and there's a nifty and easy to use configurator now as well...at last !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts