VW Tiguan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends hope all is well. New member here and proud owner of a new 2022 Tiguan R line Black FWD. Quick question and I know this topic has probably been discussed before but not many details on the 2022.

I am looking in to upgrading my 2022 SE R line digital cockpit to the 2022 SEL digital cockpit. From what I have read in different posts it can be done but would need dealer programing. Can anyone confirm if this is true? And if it would be a plug and play upgrade or would I need to upgrade the module in the glove box? I also see there are different part numbers for the digital cockpit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
5NA 920 790 D 5NA 920 790D 5NA920790D 3G0920420B

Speedometer Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Light

Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Automotive design

·
Registered
9 Posts
What are you trying to achieve with upgrading your digital cockpit? Are you sure it’s not the same cockpit but with different functionalities?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2022 Tiguan SE R-line Black Black/Black
14 Posts
They are two different displays. I also have a 2022 SE R Black. You can change some of the items to display, but the one in Picture two is not an option. The gas and Temp gauges are in two entirely different places.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Never seen that one before.
Not even mentioned on the VW US site as a 'difference'
All mentions are of the top picture.
Wonder what my Mexican built Allspace will have when it arrives any day now......

·
Registered
2022 Tiguan SE R-line Black Black/Black
14 Posts
You can select on a full screen either Speedometer or Tack like the ones in the first picture by depressing the "View" button on the right side of the steering wheel. Unfortunately, you can not see both at the same time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts