VW Tiguan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Specifcally aimed at anyone that already has a Tiguan.... Im hope to be able to install my Alpine AMP under the passenger or drivers seat. Ive read that on teh SE/SPORT there is an under seat storage tray. (useful Im sure, but i have a better use for the space)...

does anyone have any idea how much space is under there? OR, if you have the DYNAUDIO pack fitted then I understand the DYN amp is located under the seat. So does anyone have the info about the DYN amp size and mounting configuration???

cheers
pete

·
Registered
121 Posts
Storage boxes are about 75mm deep only but fill the gap under the seats. Not usre how big your alpine is !

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh dear...my amp is around 450mmx350mmx100mm ! i think i need to find another hiding place!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Have a look around the spare wheel, the Tig I saw at the dealer had some plastic trays around the spare which could be reoved - not sure of it is big enough for what you need, but it is hidden.

·
Registered
199 Posts
peterbrown05 said:
OR, if you have the DYNAUDIO pack fitted then I understand the DYN amp is located under the seat. So does anyone have the info about the DYN amp size and mounting configuration???
Hope not, I have ordered Dynaudio and I'd prefer to keep my underseat trays, hopefully the amps will be stored elsewhere, eitherway I'll/we'll find out when it eventually gets delivered.

Des

1 - 6 of 6 Posts