·
myTiguan Master
2,340 Posts
???? Looks good.

Reactions: n4s

·
Registered
405 Posts
I have the factory fitted kit and side rails, don't see many in the UK with that kit fitted (I haven't seen any yet) hence why I bought the ex demo breaks up the bumper better IMHO.

·
myTiguan Master
4,719 Posts
Nice one Ruben they look cool!

Mick

Reactions: n4s

·
Registered
37 Posts
On what elements do these protections mount on? I am hoping that they are not screwed into plastics if they are metal-made..

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
This doesn't fit the r line though only non r line models.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I have these on mine. They look great, don't look like an add on. Fit is perfect, although if you have rear mudguards fitted you will need to trim them slightly with a sharp knife. As you say, lots of drilling holes and plastic push rivets!

·
Administrator
3,182 Posts
If I didn't add the Hitch, I was going to put the rear one on. hear it looks pretty bad if you cut the hole out for the hitch..

looks good man!

Reactions: Shaun170

·
Registered
669 Posts
It has a panel that comes out for tow bars so no cutting required.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I like that, there's not too many going around with this installed :twoup:

·
Administrator
3,182 Posts
Darn, another thing to add to my list now, if I can find the rear only, I see many for pre 2012 but I assume because of the front bumper change. I don't think the rear lower valance changed during the facelift on non R Line.. It would really look good since the front already has the silver fake crash guard look..it looks really good N4S, I am also debating on the LED conversion for the reflector strips while I am running wires.. tie them into the Marker Lights..

·
Registered
669 Posts
I'll lake some pics of mine fitted with the panel out if you want Iggy?

Shaun.

Reactions: Old Dog

·
Registered
740 Posts
It has a panel that comes out for tow bars so no cutting required.
the US/Canada version does not have the panel. It requires cutting for us Yanks and Canucks

·
Administrator
13,359 Posts
the US/Canada version does not have the panel. It requires cutting for us Yanks and Canucks
Thank goodness at least they gave us the outline to cut stamped in the bumper as a guide. :roll:

·
Administrator
3,182 Posts
Thanks Shaun170, yes i cut out just enough of the marked area to install my hitch. the panel would of been nice..be interesting to see how it looks with the hitch fitted.. I went with the Curt Class 3 2" hitch.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts