VW Tiguan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, just ordered a tiguan in white! but getting a bit worried about the colour! Has anyone got one? and got any 'real' pics you can post on the site. thanks.

·
Registered
405 Posts
............Just my 2 Cents...... White was my Second Colour Choice.

I have not seen one in person, but in all the pictures it looks fabulous! and VW's Always look good in White!

·
Registered
405 Posts
evans700 said:
thanks.i'm now feeling a little better!!
I'm glad..... and I believe white has a commanding presence on the road, it is the most visible, and looks the "largest" of the colours!

Rocc

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
evans,

top marks for ordering white

I think white looks superb - historically the only reason not to buy white is residuals, however this has now changed. A RRS dealer I know has recently told me within 12 months they are expecting white to hold its value as well as Java Black based on the demand and lack of used examples in the market

I think you've made the right decision

·
Registered
51 Posts
The white looks good.........but I still prefer the darker colours such as black or the blue. At least the white is cooler in our summers and a lot easier to keep clean

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi

The white looks good and the price looks really cheap for an 08 sport is that the car you purchased or was it one you saw at a dealers

·
Registered
81 Posts
Was one on VW used network. I asked the dealer if he would send me photos, and these were what he sent. It's still for sale I think, mines still got no due date!

·
Registered
199 Posts
That white Tiguan is an SE not a Sport, you can tell by the seats.

Des

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi

I did notice the different patern on the seat was that of an SE plus it had front fogs so confused me slighty.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good choice mate!!!

I made it too. I am in a 12month waiting list for the white tiguan 1.4 track and field. Haven't seen any photos yet but i am confident

·
Registered
81 Posts

Couple more ads of the Tiguan in white!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Im sure I read in auto express or what car that the VW press office mistakenly ordered 2 white tiguans... Then were surprised when the jounalist started fighting for the keys cus they looked so good.

I will scan the artical if i still have it around.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Only had it a few days. Have notive scuff marks (knocking rubber parts of sole shoes etc) show up on the sills when getting in and out if not carefull, more than they would on a darker colour. Otherwise so far very impressed.

Might be saying differently in winter, but at the moment in the sun it is a head turner and a lot cooler than darker coloured cars.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
John,

This may sound weird, but white doesn't look too bad in the Winter - wife has a white Mini Cooper and it still looks great when dirty.

Kaine

1 - 20 of 24 Posts