VW Tiguan Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this Tiguan Escape for sale on ebay if anyone can't wait or has not placed an order with VW yet.
Just to mention I have no link with this auction but thought someone may find it a way to avoid a long wait.

Volkswagen Tiguan Escape TDI manual
Brand new delivery within about 4 weeks
ebay Item number: 150235887754

An unusual opportunity that might suit someone impatient (!) : I have on order from Euro VW in Canterbury (Kent) a new VW Tiguan (Escape version) with the 140 bhp TDI engine and 6-speed manual gearbox. The colour is Mountain Grey metallic and the seats are black 'Energy' cloth. It is as standard except for the options of cruise control and rear side airbags. It was ordered on the 4th March and is due within the next 4 weeks. On account of changed circumstances I do not need the car so soon and am interested to order another one with slightly upgraded specification and, accordingly, I have put this one up on eBay just to see if anyone is interested in having a brand new Tiguan Escape (the buyer would be the first owner listed on the V5C) comparatively soon and possibly at a small discount to the ? 22,500 list-price. I should like to stress three things, however : first, the car is not available now and will not be for a few weeks; secondly, this is not a distressed sale so please do not ring up offering ?18,000 or whatever; lastly, in order to make the eBay listing work I had to put the first registration date of 15/05/08 but this is simply a guess. As regards payment, I guess that what we would do is that the buyer would deal direct with Euro VW Canterbury with my making up any difference in advance. Any questions : 01227 700558.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts