VW Tiguan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone that has gotten there Tigs that has the "Automatic Coming/Leaving Home Lighting" Option?

and does it have lights coming from the side mirrors like this:

Cheers,

Rocc

·
Registered
199 Posts
The lights under the mirrors are part of an optional package on other VW models, and I guess it would be the same for the Tiguan.

Des

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
.......Hmmm.......I wonder if it is included with the Automatic Coming/Leaving Home Lighting Option?

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok..........since more people have gotten their Tigs, does anyone have/get the package where the light comes from beneath the sideview mirrors?

Cheers,

Rocc

·
Registered
10 Posts
The mirror lights do not switch on with the Automatic Coming/Leaving Home Lighting Option on my car.

I don't see this as changeable in the settings menu either.

Nigel

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you Nigel.

What does the Automatic Coming/Leaving Home Lighting Option do? I know when you "come" home it can keep the headlights on and turn them off automatically, but what happens when you are "leaving" home?

Cheers,

Rocc

Nigel said:
The mirror lights do not switch on with the Automatic Coming/Leaving Home Lighting Option on my car.

I don't see this as changeable in the settings menu either.

Nigel

·
Registered
10 Posts
Rocc,

"but what happens when you are "leaving" home?"

If the light switch is at the 'Auto' position and its dark, the lights switch on when you unlock the car (time on can be changed in the settings menu)

Nigel

·
Registered
144 Posts
Nigel said:
Rocc,

If the light switch is at the 'Auto' position and its dark, the lights switch on when you unlock the car (time on can be changed in the settings menu)

Nigel
We learn something every day.

I did not Know so many options could be adjusted with the windscreen wiper buttons/multi function steering wheel, I thought that some of thees options were only adjusted by the dealer on the Vag com computer software.

Menues for!
MFD,
Vehicle Status
Settings (Conveience - door opening etc, Lights & vision - coming/leaving home Footwell light on duration etc, Time,12/24h Winter Tyres,warning speed Language, Units,oC/oF factory settings)
Audio

This is a good point to be highlighted to members so they can customise various options of there own pride & joy. (3.1 Controls & Equipment. Cockpit Page 15>)

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awesome!

Finally a vechicle that allows you to adjust most user settings without taking it to the dealer!

charlespd said:
Nigel said:
Rocc,

Nigel
We learn something every day.

I did not Know so many options could be adjusted with the windscreen wiper buttons/multi function steering wheel, I thought that some of thees options were only adjusted by the dealer on the Vag com computer software.

Menues for!
MFD,
Vehicle Status
Settings (Conveience - door opening etc, Lights & vision - coming/leaving home Footwell light on duration etc, Time,12/24h Winter Tyres,warning speed Language, Units,oC/oF factory settings)
Audio

This is a good point to be highlighted to members so they can customise various options of there own pride & joy. (3.1 Controls & Equipment. Cockpit Page 15>)

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
roansa said:
the lights under the mirrors is only on Tigs with foldable mirrors.
Thanks.

How do I know if my mirrors will be foldable?

I ordered the light and sight package, and getting the Sport and Style.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Rocc said:
roansa said:
the lights under the mirrors is only on Tigs with foldable mirrors.
Thanks.

How do I know if my mirrors will be foldable?

I ordered the light and sight package, and getting the Sport and Style.
Look on the code on your light and sight packed, I guess it is "PFA" and it does NOT include lights under the mirrors.
You will need the Mirror packed code "P14" which also include light and sight packed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts