VW Tiguan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all New to this community, I actually have a 2019 gti which I love. Helping wife with her new Tiguan 2022 R line which arrived today.
Loaded music via USB after looking ages for SD card 馃槀
Can鈥檛 work out how to load station logos.
Via settings, logo images are empty and don鈥檛 know how to get to jog images on USB
Thanks in advance

Administrator
Volvo XC40, formerly 2015 match 177ps 4mo DSG
Found this on the T-Roc site

RADIO LOGOS | Volkswagen T-Roc Forum (trocforums.co.uk)

IFIK the MIB3 units will automatically update radio logos for FM and DAB stations but this does take some time. As you will see below, 'Autoselect station logos' has to be selected. To do this, first select Radio mode, then select the radio band (FM or DAB, you may have to do it for each but not sure about internet radio), then tap the settings cog and look for the option (possibly have to select Advanced options first). I don't have an MIB3 unit so I'm guessing a bit between the MIB2 and the owner's manual for car with MIB3. On the MIB2, there are also options to display radio text and activate RDS etc. but these aren't mentioned in the owner's manual.

The following is from the 2021 (MIB3) edition of the owner's manual:
Font Parallel Screenshot Number Rectangle

Not sure if this will be OTA using the onboard SIM card or if the owner has to provide a separate internet connection

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks Tricky
Mine is an Australian model.
I don鈥檛 have a settings selection with 鈥楢uto select station logos 鈥 nor can I find 鈥榠nternet radio鈥. I鈥檝e looked in every corner of the radio settings.
I can鈥檛 assign logos manually because 鈥榮tation logos鈥 is empty. That was the obvious port of call where I went first.
Hmm back to square 1.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi all New to this community, I actually have a 2019 gti which I love. Helping wife with her new Tiguan 2022 R line which arrived today.
Loaded music via USB after looking ages for SD card 馃槀
Can鈥檛 work out how to load station logos.
Via settings, logo images are empty and don鈥檛 know how to get to jog images on USB
Thanks in advance

1 - 4 of 4 Posts