VW Tiguan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our VW dealership experience has been most positive! Can only praise Mr Tim Gowling and his team at Sinclair Garage (Port Talbot), Wales! Purchased several VWs from this dealer over the years. We ordered our Tiguan SE on the 5th February and we took delivery of a VW Tiguan SE on Friday, 14th March 2008. Sales & Customer Service at Sinclair Garages is of the highest standard, as is the servicing and maintenance of the vehicle after purchase. A great dealership!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Am curious as to how you went to Port Talbot if your from Carmarthen? Did you try Sinclairs in Gorseinion??? If you did, how come you didn't buy from them??? Just wondering as I am hopefully ordering an r-line at the end of the year and want to know peoples thought of Sinclairs or any other local(ish) VW dealers!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
My other half and her father also use Sinclairs in Port Talbot and have been very complimentary about the standards of service they have received there. So much so that even though we live in Kent , I am having some work done there on My Tiguan this weekend and if that goes as well as there experiences I shall be arranging my fixed price servicing deal with them also.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Were any of the cars you bought from there approved used? I have been to Sinclair Cardiff and Bridgend and neither seemed too interested in discussing anything other than a viewing. Even then, the car was unlocked and we were left to our own devices with no real interest in selling a car. Possibly thought we were time wasters.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I got my ex demo from the dealer in Methyr Tydfil and Craig there is very good. I have to use Sinclair's in Cardiff for servicing as closer to me but again no issues from them so far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts