VW Tiguan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A steel grey Escape on the link road from Appleton trading estate in Warrington to the M6/M56

The higher front is VERY obvious! I actually had to double take and was very

Was sooooooo hoping that I would be the first one I saw

Karen

·
Registered
60 Posts
But it's grey, grey doesn't count ... it has to be pearl black!

Also, it might have been a dealer/demo, those don't count either.

·
Registered
862 Posts
tpautig said:
You're asking for a fight!

Demos I've seen have had graphics on the sides...I know thats not a certainty, but always a clue.

·
Registered
92 Posts
CovRob said:
tpautig said:
You're asking for a fight!

Demos I've seen have had graphics on the sides...I know thats not a certainty, but always a clue.
Both Demos that I have driven have been grey, without graphics.... so to date I also have not seen a Tig on the road.... !!!!

·
Registered
862 Posts
tpautig said:
At last, I can use this one

The demo I drove was blue and no graphics..

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You guys can't make me feel better
Despite the suggestions it may have been a demo - I've seen it both mornings on the same stretch of road at 7:45a.m! I suppose that it could be a dealer lucky enough to take the demo home. No decals at all.

Gutted!

Looked nice in the steel grey though Rob!

Karen

·
Registered
96 Posts
Wife saw a black one in Morrisons car park Teesside Park, a couple of days ago with a personalised plate, she said it looked quite smart. Get my diesel SE in silver on Tuesday, can't wait.!!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Hey guys,

New to the Forum!

I just placed my order for a Tiguan, but have to wait until around June - July before arrival.

Wondering if I chose the right colours, hard to tell without seeing an actual model? I chose the Pearl Black with Vienna Leather (Cornsilk) Interior.

Has anyone seen these in person, if so how does the Black Vary in person from a say "Flat" Black or regular black paint? Also, wondering how "light" the Cornsilk Leather is in Actual Colour?

I was able to order the 200HP TSI, and 18" New Yorkers Tires, but dissappointed that the only radio we were allowed to get was the RCD300 (no touchscreen, no rear camera).
I'm not sure why??

Cheers!

P.S. - Previously driving a BMW 2002, 316TI Compact and 318I Sedan

Rocc
Kingston, Jamaica

1 - 9 of 9 Posts