2021 VW ID4 1st Edition
4,260 Posts
Welcome to our extremely friendly and informative forum Cliffy. :twoup:

Reactions: Old Dog

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello All,

I am new to the forum. I live near Houston in Kingwood in the USA and the suburbs. We have a 2019 SEL 2.0 Turbo gas engine with every option, I think. A small problem has been a rat that decided to make his home and nest near the outside air inlet were he died due to the engine heat. That was a nasty smell. }:

The fan motor for the AC and heat stopped about a week later but I don't think it's related. I do wish there was a fuse box diagram indicating what fuse is for what thing.

·
Administrator
Volvo XC40, formerly 2015 match 177ps 4mo DSG
2,088 Posts
Hi gwizz00001, and welcome to our very friendly and informative forum.

·
Administrator
13,499 Posts
Hi gwizz00001, welcome to the Tiggy Train, :)

·
Registered
2021 VW ID4 1st Edition
4,260 Posts
Welcome to our extremely friendly and informative forum gwizz00001. :twoup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone.

I'm new to the forum. I live in the Hudson Valley region of New York State. I have a 2012 Tiguan SEL 4Motion with about 156K miles. I am the original owner. It's been well maintained - has had some big work done over the years but still running great. I'm planning to keep it going for as long as I can. I am having roof leak issues and my internet search led me to this forum as several other members have had leaking problems with the panoramic sunroof. The posts have been most helpful as I try to determine if I can address the problem myself.

·
Administrator
Volvo XC40, formerly 2015 match 177ps 4mo DSG
2,088 Posts
Hi lordmutagen and welcome to our very friendly and informative forum.

Congratulations on keeping your car for so long, and maintaining it so well. Pano roof leaks are one achilles heel on VW's in general. Often been discussed on here.

·
Registered
2021 VW ID4 1st Edition
4,260 Posts
Welcome to our extremely friendly and informative forum lordmutagen. :twoup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello, All.

I'm excited to join the community and learn from everyone's experiences. My wife and I are on our second and third Tiguans right now, and it looks like this will be the norm for a long time to come. Can you get over the panoramic sunroof on these vehicles?!??!

·
Administrator
13,499 Posts
Welcome to myTiguan.com Tigaulex and thanks for joining our Tiggy Forum.

Forums are a great place to ask questions, but they are also a great source of information. Our search engine accepts a minimum of 3 characters (Numeric and/or Alphabetic). Best to make sure you are searching "All Forums". If you still can't find anything by all means ask away as we are all here to help and learn.

Just for your info you can edit any of your posts. You cannot however delete a post. You can delete all of the content and then type in "Mods please delete." Here is a link to one method for adding pics. >>> https://www.mytiguan.com/index.php?/topic/40690-how-do-i-add-a-pic/ .
You can also add your City, Region, State, Province in the freeform field "Additional Location Information". Simply edit your profile, insert your info and then save. This area is reserved for further location details only.

Would you care to join us on our Tiggy Map of the World by planting a marker to show how truly global our Tigs are? If you would like to plant a marker for your Tig please see the second link in my Sig on how to add yourself. There are a couple of other links you may want to look at too.

We look forward to your participation and contributions down the road.

Cheers!

Old Dog

·
Registered
2021 VW ID4 1st Edition
4,260 Posts
Welcome to our extremely friendly and informative forum Tigaulex. :twoup:

·
Administrator
13,499 Posts
Welcome to myTiguan.com Stevesmiff and thanks for joining our Tiggy Forum.

Forums are a great place to ask questions, but they are also a great source of information. Our search engine accepts a minimum of 3 characters (Numeric and/or Alphabetic). Best to make sure you are searching "All Forums". If you still can't find anything by all means ask away as we are all here to help and learn.

Just for your info you can edit any of your posts. You cannot however delete a post. You can delete all of the content and then type in "Mods please delete." Here is a link to one method for adding pics. >>> https://www.mytiguan.com/index.php?/topic/40690-how-do-i-add-a-pic/ .
You can also add your City, Region, State, Province in the freeform field "Additional Location Information". Simply edit your profile, insert your info and then save. This area is reserved for further location details only.

Would you care to join us on our Tiggy Map of the World by planting a marker to show how truly global our Tigs are? If you would like to plant a marker for your Tig please see the second link in my Sig on how to add yourself. There are a couple of other links you may want to look at too.

Cheers!

Old Dog

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello Guys, thats my Tiguan!

Sorry, I don´t know why is not on right rotate.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone,

Recently purchased second-hand VW Tiguan - my first car purchase in Australia (UK ex-pat).

Lots to ask - can't wait to get started.

·
Administrator
13,499 Posts
Welcome to myTiguan.com dtmple and thanks for joining our Tiggy Forum.

Cheers!

Old Dog

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im new here and wanted to say hello from canada, quebec! Hope i can exchange much with this awesome tiguan crew lol! Im a 2011 tiguan owner with lots of questions ????

FrenchTigMan

·
Administrator
13,499 Posts
Welcome to myTiguan.com FrenchTigMan and thanks for joining our Tiggy Forum.

Cheers!

Old Dog

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone. I am new to VWs. Last night we bought our 1st VW Tiguan SE R-Line 4 Motion. I actually traded in my Ford Raptor on it. That may seem like a weird trade but I am super excited for the switch. Also, the Tiguan will end up being my daughter's once she is old enough. We have a whole plan for it. But for now, I get to enjoy it.

·
Administrator
13,499 Posts
Welcome to myTiguan.com sutherlandjl and thanks for joining our Tiggy Forum.

Cheers!

Old Dog

2061 - 2080 of 2085 Posts