2021 VW ID4 1st Edition
4,260 Posts
Welcome to our extremely friendly and informative forum ESK. :twoup:

Reactions: Old Dog

·
Administrator
Volvo XC40, formerly 2015 match 177ps 4mo DSG
2,088 Posts
Hi spikegv, welcome to our very friendly and informative forum.

·
Administrator
13,499 Posts
Welcome to myTiguan.com spikegv and thanks for joining our Tiggy Forum.

Forums are a great place to ask questions, but they are also a great source of information. Our search engine accepts a minimum of 3 characters (Numeric and/or Alphabetic). Best to make sure you are searching "All Forums". If you still can't find anything by all means ask away as we are all here to help and learn.

Just for your info you can edit any of your posts. You cannot however delete a post. You can delete all of the content and then type in "Mods please delete." Here is a link to one method for adding pics. >>> https://www.mytiguan.com/index.php?/topic/40690-how-do-i-add-a-pic/ .
You can also add your City, Region, State, Province in the freeform field "Additional Location Information". Simply edit your profile, insert your info and then save. This area is reserved for further location details only.

Would you care to join us on our Tiggy Map of the World by planting a marker to show how truly global our Tigs are? If you would like to plant a marker for your Tig please see the second link in my Sig on how to add yourself. There are a couple of other links you may want to look at too.

We look forward to your participation and contributions down the road.

Cheers!

Old Dog

·
Registered
2021 VW ID4 1st Edition
4,260 Posts
Welcome to our extremely friendly and informative forum spikegv. :twoup:

·
Administrator
13,499 Posts
Welcome to myTiguan.com Zee9 and thanks for joining our Tiggy Forum.

Forums are a great place to ask questions, but they are also a great source of information. Our search engine accepts a minimum of 3 characters (Numeric and/or Alphabetic). Best to make sure you are searching "All Forums". If you still can't find anything by all means ask away as we are all here to help and learn.

Just for your info you can edit any of your posts. You cannot however delete a post. You can delete all of the content and then type in "Mods please delete." Here is a link to one method for adding pics. >>> https://www.mytiguan.com/index.php?/topic/40690-how-do-i-add-a-pic/ .
You can also add your City, Region, State, Province in the freeform field "Additional Location Information". Simply edit your profile, insert your info and then save. This area is reserved for further location details only.

Would you care to join us on our Tiggy Map of the World by planting a marker to show how truly global our Tigs are? If you would like to plant a marker for your Tig please see the second link in my Sig on how to add yourself. There are a couple of other links you may want to look at too.

Cheers!

Old Dog

·
Registered
2021 VW ID4 1st Edition
4,260 Posts
Welcome to our extremely friendly and informative forum Zee9. :twoup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello all! I trust this finds you all well.

I am a new and shiny member to this most illustrious forum and I would like to say a big ol' thank you fr allowing me to join. I hope to find some new things out and maybe even share a little myself.

We are in the process of purchasing a new (for us, it's a 2010 model) Tiguan and the good lady wife is quite excited as she has always liked them and can now finally get her grubby little mitts on one.

Anyway, we are from the Yarra Valley, about an hour out from Melbourne in Australia, so hello to the rest of the world!

Cheers, Jason!

·
Administrator
13,499 Posts
Welcome to myTiguan.com TiggyTheMagnificent and thanks for joining our Tiggy Forum.

Cheers!

Old Dog

·
Registered
2021 VW ID4 1st Edition
4,260 Posts
Welcome to our extremely friendly and informative forum TiggyTheMagnificent. :twoup:

·
Administrator
Volvo XC40, formerly 2015 match 177ps 4mo DSG
2,088 Posts
Hi Tommytig and welcome to our very friendly and informative forum. A more detailed description of your tiguan would be helpful, model engine etc. Always helps if you ask a question responders know whether the answer is relevant to your model.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I'm new to MyTiguan.com. Just to get the feel of the site and a little bit about me. Ive been owning VW's for the last 20 years. They included a VW Bora, V5, a Bora 2.0 TDi, Golf 2.0 GT TDi, a Passat 2.0 TDi and more recently a VW Tiguan Match Edition 2.0 4Motion TDi. I've been relatively pleased with the cars, even after discovering that I had a Passat which had the 'cheat device' which you all probably know about. I'm hoping to offer something to the site and obviously I'll be looking for help and advice from the members.

·
Administrator
13,499 Posts
Welcome to myTiguan.com Rimp50 and thanks for joining our Tiggy Forum.

Cheers!

Old Dog

·
Registered
2021 VW ID4 1st Edition
4,260 Posts
Welcome to our extremely friendly and informative forum Tommytig and Rimp50. :twoup: :twoup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I'm pleased to join the forum, currently in Buckinghamshire but about to relocate to Cheshire

Just bought a 2015 R Line 4 Motion 140 TDI DSG. Very happy with it, having cruise fitted tomorrow, but I have a couple of other questions.

I have the RNS 315 Nav unit. I would really like to have Apple Car play so I could use Waze although I also have a stand alone Tom Tom unit which I am trying to avoid using.

I really like DAB so is the only upgrade option the really expensive factory units or is there anything else. Live traffic is important to me btw.

And anything else I should know would be most welcomed.

Regards

Cliffy

·
Administrator
13,499 Posts
Welcome to myTiguan.com Cliffy and thanks for joining our Tiggy Forum.

Cheers!

Old Dog

·
Registered
616 Posts
Have a look at the Kenwood units, they seem to be a popular choice as a replacement head unit

Roy

2041 - 2060 of 2085 Posts