VW Tiguan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
The DVD Navigation disc I received with my Tig is Version 2, I have noticed on the internet there is a V4 out.

I thought with a Tig only 1 week old I would have been given the latest version DVD.

Any thoughts on this anyone, many thanks in advance for any answers.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi everyone
I have been in touch with my dealer, Who rung VW.
Its seems V4 of Sat Nav DVD is not available in this country, its only in Germany.

I should have been given V3 but these are in short supply, I should be getting one soon.

Just a few words of warning for everyone, if you have been lucky to have picked up your Tig with Sat Nav double check to see which DVD Version you have been given, and those still waiting double check when you pick up your Tig.

I hope this as been helpful for all the Tig lovers.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks for the info Oggy - I've added this to my checklist for when I get my Tig.

BTW how do you find parking with both sensors and the rear camera, or do you switch one or other off?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tpautig said:
Thanks for the info Oggy - I've added this to my checklist for when I get my Tig.

BTW how do you find parking with both sensors and the rear camera, or do you switch one or other off?
Hi
I find the parking with the sensors and the rear camera a dream.
They are both used together when you reverse park. I had a go with the park assist. last weekend.
Now that feels strange.
stuart

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi everyone

Just a quick update, the dealer rung me today Version 3 of the Sat Nav DVD as arrived, hopefully I will pick it tomorrow.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry for the spelling mistakes and grammer, i had a few glasses of cider.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts