VW Tiguan Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
H&R Lowering Springs, Neuspeed Rear Sway Bar, 20X10.5 Inovit Turbines, ECS Adjustable end links.
2 Posts
Hey guys, new member here, got my Tiggy about 4 months ago, switched over from a 2011 GTi stage 3 K04, and wanted to go with something with a bit more room. Its lowered on HR springs, and 20X10.5 Inovit Turbines with 285/35R20 Michelin Pilot Sports, rear sway bar, adjustable end links and racingline chassis braces, front, mid and rear.

Don'
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light
Land vehicle Car Wheel Tire Vehicle
t have any plans for engine work, as I went WAY too far on my old GTi. It cruises perfect, looks great and merges onto the freeways, I am happy with it.

·
Administrator
Volvo XC40, formerly 2015 match 177ps 4mo DSG
2,370 Posts
Boy do you keep that shiny! Looks great (y)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey guys, new member here, got my Tiggy about 4 months ago, switched over from a 2011 GTi stage 3 K04, and wanted to go with something with a bit more room. Its lowered on HR springs, and 20X10.5 Inovit Turbines with 285/35R20 Michelin Pilot Sports, rear sway bar, adjustable end links and racingline chassis braces, front, mid and rear.

Don' View attachment 33106 View attachment 33107 t have any plans for engine work, as I went WAY too far on my old GTi. It cruises perfect, looks great and merges onto the freeways, I am happy with it.
Love the lowered look. Do you have any more detail on the lowered springs? Would love to do that over here in Limey Land

·
Registered
H&R Lowering Springs, Neuspeed Rear Sway Bar, 20X10.5 Inovit Turbines, ECS Adjustable end links.
2 Posts
Love the lowered look. Do you have any more detail on the lowered springs? Would love to do that over here in Limey Land
It is an HR sport spring, part number 28755-5. IT says it lowers about 1.2in, I got about a 1" drop, with the 10.5in wide up front, i needed a 1/2 in spacer also.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts