VW Tiguan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Here we can put 1-3 photos of our Tiguan (all model only Tiguan)
Very important... don't insert any else cars or moto....and don't insert tiguans that it not yours..... :excl:
You can also change the picture of your car if you have done any change.... just edit your post, don't open new post :excl:

Try to upload quality photos....( not in the garage or in some parking lot) :excl:
Don't insert Quotes with the picture :excl:

Use only "like This" button :excl:
Admin and Mods kan add some "Don't" if they have any ideas :idea:

This is just for fun to see different Tiguan in 1 post :roll:

Keep it clean so the post will not be boring..... :razz:

This is my Tiguan....

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,682 Posts

Attachments

·
myTiguan Master
4,762 Posts
Here's my new one.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Mick

Attachments

·
Registered
669 Posts
Wheel Sky Automotive side marker light Tire Car

Culver Haven Mount looking out over the Solent.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,682 Posts
That's one fine example of our Tigs. :twoup: :twoup:

·
Premium Member
13,682 Posts
My previous 2015 Tig was White which is a popular classic colour. It's just a pain to keep clean.

I just noticed your Album name: Gary's Tiguan. Another coincidence as my name is Garry, lol.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
13,682 Posts
Looks like somebody had been hard at work washing, waxing, buffing that shine out. Looks Super Dan!

Garry

Reactions: IggytheTiggy

·
Premium Member
4,142 Posts
Thanks Garry, I had spent the day doing that and drove out to the bar super careful, as I had to ease thru a few inches of water to get there. Lol. I really need to get it that clean again if it would stop raining!!! Still hasn't hardly been above 55 degrees yet, and snow level is still right above me at 1500-2000 feet. Just as you think it's melted another shower covers the hill with fresh snow. When I get the last few parts for the camera I'll have to evict the mom car out of the garage for a day or 2. Lol.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts