VW Tiguan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I have a problem with the electric blind when it is used the material droops it seems to have come off the runner.

The dealer said they have been trying to order some parts but have had no luck so ive booked the car in and they are going to try and fix it.

Its not good for a new car but only a small niggle hope its sorted soon.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
405 Posts
louis said:
Hi

I have a problem with the electric blind when it is used the material droops it seems to have come off the runner.

The dealer said they have been trying to order some parts but have had no luck so ive booked the car in and they are going to try and fix it.

Its not good for a new car but only a small niggle hope its sorted soon.
Hi Louis,

Were you able to have this sorted out?

Rocc
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Rocc

Its booked to go to the dealership in 9 days time,so hopeing that they can resolve issue as better weather I hope is on the way and I would like to use the blind to keep the heat out of the cabin.

Will let you know the outcome thanks for asking Louis.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Rocc

I am currently waiting the arrival of my Tiguan from the dealership should be in the next 2 hours. They have said that the problem was that VW had not attached some clips properly to the material on one side causing one side to droop down when the car was built, they had to take the headlining out completely hence the 4 days to complete the job. The dealership have been really helpfull they collected the car and left me a new Golf and are bringing my car back to my home address and are going to fill my car back up with diesel. Looking forward to getting it back have missed it.

Thanks for taking an interest Rocc
Louis.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
405 Posts
Hey there Louis,

Glad to hear that they are treating you so well, and that the they were able to solve the problem.

Please let me know how you like the repair job.

Cheers!

Rocc

louis said:
Hi Rocc

I am currently waiting the arrival of my Tiguan from the dealership should be in the next 2 hours. They have said that the problem was that VW had not attached some clips properly to the material on one side causing one side to droop down when the car was built, they had to take the headlining out completely hence the 4 days to complete the job. The dealership have been really helpfull they collected the car and left me a new Golf and are bringing my car back to my home address and are going to fill my car back up with diesel. Looking forward to getting it back have missed it.

Thanks for taking an interest Rocc
Louis.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Rocc

My Tiguan was back with me last night and the electric blind is looking good,as it should be. Am pleased that it is back and hope to have no more issues or worries with my vehicle. Ive seen that you have an Auto on order and I just wanted to say that I am really pleased with my Tiguan, the Auto is smooth and quite quick on acceleration, the new common rail diesel engine is good if a little noisy ,hope that you have some news soon on your car Louis.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
405 Posts
Hi Louis:

I am very happy that everything turned out well for you.


And also very glad to hear that you have an Auto and very pleased with it! It makes the wait a bit more bearable.

Enjoy! and Keep in Touch!

Cheers,

Rocc

louis said:
Hi Rocc

My Tiguan was back with me last night and the electric blind is looking good,as it should be. Am pleased that it is back and hope to have no more issues or worries with my vehicle. Ive seen that you have an Auto on order and I just wanted to say that I am really pleased with my Tiguan, the Auto is smooth and quite quick on acceleration, the new common rail diesel engine is good if a little noisy ,hope that you have some news soon on your car Louis.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Hi Louis:

Am very happy you solve the problem and i wish you dont have any other in the future so you can enjoy your tiger.....
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top