VW Tiguan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't really pay much attention to it on the test drive, but ordered it anyway.

I know half the roof slides back but does it also tilt?

Cheers

Des

·
Registered
862 Posts
Yep, tilt plus variable amount you can pull the shade over as well

·
Registered
862 Posts
Rocc said:
How well does the shade block the heat from the sun?
Rocc, not totally sure as I only had a brief play with it when I demo'd one before ordering...I don't recall the screen being totally opaque, but I wouldn't swear to it...its the same colour as the headlining and pretty much blocks all of the heat, if not the light I would like to assume.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Thanks CovRob!

CovRob said:
Rocc said:
How well does the shade block the heat from the sun?
Rocc, not totally sure as I only had a brief play with it when I demo'd one before ordering...I don't recall the screen being totally opaque, but I wouldn't swear to it...its the same colour as the headlining and pretty much blocks all of the heat, if not the light I would like to assume.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I really like my Panaromic Sunroof on my Tiguan SE. I've even had it open this year (when it finally stopped pee-ing with rain!). I've noticed that when its been frosty, you can hear the glass panels rattling quietly. I can't wait for the summer! Its my compromise of getting rid of my convertible sports-car.

cheers

simhar

landlord software - http://www.properite.co.uk

·
Registered
405 Posts
...........always heard that it rains quite a bit there in the UK, but never really investigated.

Does it really rain that much there?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts