199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now for the long wait.

I ordered a 2,0tdi sport auto
Met Grey
Panoramic Roof
Dynaudio

I'm guessing a June delivery , gonna be a long wait

Question has anyone actually listened to or have specs of a Dynaudio equipped Tiguan?

Cheers

Des (5erge)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Des

Welcome to the forum - not heard it myself either, however isn't it also used on the Eos? I'm guessing it will perform similarly so maybe worth checking out the Eos (demo and spec)

Kaine

·
Registered
58 Posts
5erge said:
Now for the long wait.

I ordered a 2,0tdi sport auto
Met Grey
Panoramic Roof
Dynaudio

I'm guessing a June delivery , gonna be a long wait

Question has anyone actually listened to or have specs of a Dynaudio equipped Tiguan?

Cheers

Des (5erge)
We've got a new Treg with the Dynaudio system in it. Husband is very into high quality sound equipment in cars and has previously bought aftermarket stuff, but he is very happy with the Dynaudio.

Welcome to the tiggy queue!

Karen

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kaine said:
Des

Welcome to the forum - not heard it myself either, however isn't it also used on the Eos? I'm guessing it will perform similarly so maybe worth checking out the Eos (demo and spec)

Kaine
Kaaine, the EOS has a ten speaker system costing approx 900 extra, whereas the Tiguan is an 8 speaker Dynaudio setup costing 450ish. I've heard quotes of 300Watts to 600Watts quoted but no-one really seems to know, even on Dynaudio.com there is no mention of the Tiguan, guess I'll have to wait and see or rather listen

Karend said:
We've got a new Treg with the Dynaudio system in it. Husband is very into high quality sound equipment in cars and has previously bought aftermarket stuff, but he is very happy with the Dynaudio.

Welcome to the tiggy queue!

Karen
Thanks for that. I thought if I don't order it I'll regret it, even if it does add on a month to my delivery.

Cheers

Des

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Changed the colour from grey to black, feel much better about that now

Des

1 - 5 of 5 Posts