VW Tiguan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check it out gang, full of more information and pictures. However, they state the Dynaudio option as having ten speakers, when it is listed as having 8 on the dynaudio site, mind you there were factual inaccuracies in the old brochure such as 'leather gearshift, steering wheel and handbrake grip' what handbrake grip?

Des

·
Registered
862 Posts
5erge said:
and handbrake grip' what handbrake grip?
Yes, I spotted that too.

·
Registered
82 Posts
its also now available online. i just applied for a brouchure thru their website and got the new one.

they have also changed the iPod and USB to iPod And MP3 players now.... so i guess that was previously a mistake (see my previous posts on this subject).

They have now seemingly released more 'packs' eg you can get a Pet pack, which the original price lists didnt have.

interestingly they dont show a single interior with the beige leather..... =(

p

·
Registered
862 Posts
peterbrown05 said:
They have now seemingly released more 'packs' eg you can get a Pet pack, which the original price lists didnt have.
I saw the pet pack pricing too: ?300 for the flexible loadliner and upper section partition grille.

Then, further on when pricing them individually:
Load liner, flexible: ?35
Partition grille, upper section: ?210

Duh?

I did read on here about another "pack" costing more tha the sum of the individual items as well! What gives?

EDIT:
Just totted up the "Basic Protection Pack" individual items (pack price ?280)
Loadliner: ?35
Front flaps: ?45
Rear flaps: ?40
Front mats: ?50
Rear mats: ?30
Totalling: ?200

Now, I see the "pack prices" include fitting where the individual dealer supply items don't, but even so?????????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts