VW Tiguan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my new Tiguan (SE TDI in Pearl Black). It certianly is a great difference from the Touran (which we had before). The Touran was a real bucket, and spent most of its time in the service centre
The drive is a lot more firmer than a MPV, and I don't miss the reduction in storage space. I can't wait to take it for a long drive.
The electric hand-brake is great, but still find myself trying to pull up the lever....lol. The auto-hold function is great especially in traffic and on hills
I have only seen one other Tiguan on the road so far, so am looking forward to seeing more very soon hopefully

Cheers

P.S. I will naturally post some pics a.s.a.p, not that anyone hasn't seen a Tiguan before, but hell why not.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Hi Karl & welcome,

Nice to see what you switched from & the perceptions, esp. within the VW family. Pics are always good.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Nice to know you are enjoying!

Yeah the more pics the merrier, kinda makes the long wait that we (most of us) have a bit more bearable to know that at least some Tigs are rolling out, and people are enjoying 'em!

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Scottie said:
Pictures???
Yes Fi - normally taken with a camera, although you can draw/paint them if you wish - more recently people have been using Digital technology to take them and then you can upload them to the tinternet - if you need any more info, then let me know

·
Registered
862 Posts
Kaine said:
...- if you need any more info, then let me know
Ooooh, what a shining wit...or is it a whining sh*t?

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi there
well it's landed at approx 16.00hrs g.m.t the tig arrived at my local dealership (j.c.b medway gillingham kent) as i drove my mk5 G.T.I for the last time it was there sitting in the forecourt . i have been quiet lucky with my tig in respect of that it was pre-ordered by a dealership in scotland and my dealership done a swap with one of theres , i have chosen the pearl black with , nav, panaramic roof,heated seats,20ltr TDi sport. it's stunning , pics to follow also some type of review once i can get this stupid smile off my face.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Congrats!!
I've also ordered a manual sport 2.0 TDI in Pearl Black, with Panoramic roof, leather etc.
When did you order?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Barry

You lucky lucky lucky thing!!

Just been into dealer and been told that mine is still showing as week 28, although he also said that one of his other customers Tigis had just changed to week 44!
Dealers are being told very little by VW, they are getting more info from people like us who talk to each other and VW customer care directly.

Still going to wait for mine though now that I have seen how gorgeous yours looks. DEAD JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks for all the nice comments.

Mine was ordered on 7th February. I believe the dealer amended an existing order to get it in this short time. The dealer, Caffyns of Hove, has been very good throughout the whole process.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts