VW Tiguan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure everyone has their own music likes while driving. I have been madly going through my CDs looking for the right music to play in my car. So far I have found that the following music suits the best driving experience for me:
Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the name
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Snow
Beastie Boys - Sabotage or 'an open letter to NYC'

Some of you may like something a little less ear-splitting, let us know what your likes are.

cheers
Karl
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
60 Posts
Some of the tracks I have in my car at the moment (unfortunately not yet a Tig);

For the early hours in town when few cars or people around - "Nightstalker" and "Ghost City" by Kenji Kawai from Ghost in the Shell

"Bikeride" from Tomb Raider legend
"Sulans of swing" and "Wild theme" by Dire Straits
"Gypsy" and "Eternity Road" by Moody Blues.
"Molossus" and "Eptesicus" from Batman Begins
"Say it right" by Nelly Furtado
"Nothing at all" by Rob Dougan
"Fields of Gold" by Sting
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,115 Posts
karl said:
Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the name
great track Karl, but is it really good for driving - next your be telling me 'Starting up a Posse' by Anthrax is also perfect
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anthrax?!!! lol how about the Ramones - Suzie is a Punk Rocker...at about 115Decibels...or maybe Dead Kennedys - Dog Bite

cheers
Signed - Aging punk

Kaine said:
karl said:
Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the name
great track Karl, but is it really good for driving - next your be telling me 'Starting up a Posse' by Anthrax is also perfect
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
199 Posts
Rocc said:
Ok here is one...........I've got the "POWER", by SNAP!
I'm with you on that one
especially with Dynaudio pumping the tune out.

I'd also stick Running away and everybody loves the sunshine by Roy Ayers.

Des
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've got the power is good...I must admit to liking music with attitude...anything less and i might as well be driving a skoda...lol


5erge said:
Rocc said:
Ok here is one...........I've got the "POWER", by SNAP!
I'm with you on that one
especially with Dynaudio pumping the tune out.

I'd also stick Running away and everybody loves the sunshine by Roy Ayers.

Des
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
199 Posts
karl said:
I've got the power is good...I must admit to liking music with attitude...anything less and i might as well be driving a skoda...lol
Oi, damn cheek, I currently own a Roomsteradn previous to that a Fabia VRS, which was damn quick.....

Des
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
199 Posts
karl said:
I've got the power is good...I must admit to liking music with attitude...anything less and i might as well be driving a skoda...lol
Oi, damn cheek, I currently own a Roomster and previous to that a Fabia VRS, which was damn quick.....

Des
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
gee you admit to owning a Skoda...
....quick or not, it's still a skoda...ewwwwww lol. Well as long as you are gaining your sanity back and getting a Tig, all is forgiven...lol

cheers
karl

5erge said:
karl said:
I've got the power is good...I must admit to liking music with attitude...anything less and i might as well be driving a skoda...lol
Oi, damn cheek, I currently own a Roomster and previous to that a Fabia VRS, which was damn quick.....

Des
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top