VW Tiguan Forum banner
61 - 80 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
The wheels look nice, but those tiny rubber bands round the outside don't suite. The Tig looks better with decent tyres IMHO. Each to their own :smile:
Yeah each to their own :)
I was planning to use these wheels in my Rocco but it's very heavy wheels (14kg per wheel) and those savannah are originally Tiguan wheels. So, I found it better to use them with Tigo.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Hi,
Can anyone submit the VCDS full scan for Tiguan 2.0TSI CCZB engine? The Tigo is running with the Audi Q3 ECU but I want to use the Tiguan ECU in order to have the PolarFIS read the real time data.
When I install the Tiguan ECU the car didn't start, then I tried with external starter the car started well.
So my mechanic think it could be internal wiring or coding and the only way to do is to have the full data needed.
So I appreciate if the owners of the Tiguan 2.0TSI CCZB engine can submit a VCDS full scan.
Thanks
Mostic

·
Administrator
3,376 Posts
Coding between the cluster and ECU. It's the immobilizer that needs pairing.

I have to run on the oldest firmware .053 on my FIS, any newer and it won't read data.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Already tried with 2 different Tiguan ECUs, one is Immo-on and another one with Immo-off. Same situation with both, the engine didn't start. When we used an external starter the engine started with both mentioned ECUs.
That's why we believe it's not an IMMO issue.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Dears,

I did many things in the car but isn't posted here.

I will try to updates of the car in this thread until hopefully recovering back the build thread.

I flashed the ECU by TVS Stage 2 (no need for any hardware than the stock, only stock engine) and the car different is day and night different

d6dd6a29f64cdd83fdab163a83255f31.jpg

e4f6d2ce2b4fd7b6fde8b1a8d5172311.jpg

2f3fa8dbcccdae6e7c26fb031fbe3ee3.jpg

Will keep you updated, stay tuned

·
Administrator
3,376 Posts
I was never able to find an upgraded dogbone for my Tiguan so I put in an HPA TDI density puck in mine. Huge difference other than a bit of vibration in the floor.

Reactions: Mostic

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
I was never able to find an upgraded dogbone for my Tiguan so I put in an HPA TDI density puck in mine. Huge difference other than a bit of vibration in the floor.
Good to know about the dogbone TDI option.

Any idea about the DQ500 DSG upgraded mount?

·
Administrator
3,376 Posts
Since we don't have that option here we only get the Asin 6 speed auto. I am unaware of any. Can't even get an upgraded one for the auto here. Motor side is the same as a GTI I hear. I ran Black Forest Industies Green Stage 2 in my Golf TDI with the DSG DQ300 big mistake. So much vibration so they traded me the Stg 1s better but vibration would get annoying after 4-500 miles

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·

·
Administrator
3,376 Posts
It's sad that it's seeming that the Tiguan is being left behind again. There for a while there was a ton of upgrades available some were mis marketed but they were out there. I ordered a set of caster correctors guarantees to fit Tiguan as i ran them on my golf. Shows up same exact part. I was like well it's supposed to be a gold suspension but nope. The holes were no where near close to aligning. Called up the company and said I must be doing something wrong till I sent pics. They send another set same thing. So inahippedn2 sets back on them. And within a week they were off the site. I haven't checked but black Forest used to sell just the innards to upgrade your existing mounts to a semi stage 1 basically remove the rubber and insert these. Maybe one is close enough to the DQ500, I honestly can't see them changing the mount too much from the 300 series. But that HPA puck was really all I needed. Motor hardly moves under hard acceleration. Just gotta watch that I don't snap the dog bone. Lol! It's been done! I've even seen a snapped apr dog bone. It's sitting at my tuners on the sales counter. Came out of a modded R.

·
Administrator
3,376 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Today I was fixing the Tigo tire and I found this small thing inside it

d603468e47b227efe2a9e75fad4ab954.jpg

d60101aac3177ca404049b618cf08c00.jpg

But it was a good chance to find that I have this sensor installed in the Savannah wheels

7a7273c08214b6d89987ccc69787ad9b.jpg

I think this sensor can provide the real tire pressure in the cluster so I can upgrade the TPM ..
First, is it correct? Or this is the normal TPM sensor?
Second, if it is correct then what kind of parts that I will need to purchase in order to activate the real tire pressure in the MFD?
Thanks

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Gentlemen,
I need your help. Can anyone tell me the DQ500 starter part number? The Tigo one become faulty and will be failed completely very soon :(
Dears,
Can you please tell me the part number of the DQ500 starter?

dcd481a89cd3b8b48d0d387c3e687436.jpg

The situation now become worst.
Thanks

·
Administrator
3,376 Posts
I'd start with the Starter Relay, it's on the fuse box under the hood, which one I cannot say. As that fault says it's the relay not the starter itself. You could probably switch another relay around in the box and see if the problem moves. Just make sure the swapped relay has the same amperage capacity.

Also if you want, you can go back to your original first post and edit the tire to Mostic's new Build Thread.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
I'd start with the Starter Relay, it's on the fuse box under the hood, which one I cannot say. As that fault says it's the relay not the starter itself. You could probably switch another relay around in the box and see if the problem moves. Just make sure the swapped relay has the same amperage capacity.

Also if you want, you can go back to your original first post and edit the tire to Mostic's new Build Thread.
Thanks my friend for your advice about changing the thread name, I just did it :)

Do you think that the Starter Relay can lead to making the car sometimes starts and many times failed?

Thanks

·
Administrator
3,376 Posts
The relay controls the starter so yes. I guarantee its the culprit, even your vcds scan is saying the relay is having a error. Swap the fog light relay in as long as it's the same amperage and see if the issue goes away. It's just a basic relay so around here they are under $20 usd.

61 - 80 of 105 Posts