VW Tiguan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I have been looking everywhere for a R line kit to suit my 2010 Tiguan can anyone please help me in the right direction or even personal exp. I am in Perth, Australia and very keen to buy an R line kit (front and rear bumper and side skirt-black panel delete) any help where to find would be awesome and pricing if you’d know?

·
Administrator
13,359 Posts
Welcome to myTiguan.com mollyNjordzTiggy and thanks for joining our Tiggy Forum.

Forums are a great place to ask questions, but they are also a great source of information. Our search engine accepts a minimum of 3 characters (Numeric and/or Alphabetic). Best to make sure you are searching "All Forums". If you still can't find anything by all means ask away as we are all here to help and learn. Here is a link for you as a start >>> https://www.mytiguan.com/index.php?/topic/52478-2010-vw-tiguan-r-replica/

Just for your info you can edit any of your posts. You cannot however delete a post. You can delete all of the content and then type in "Mods please delete." Here is a link to one method for adding pics. >>> https://www.mytiguan.com/index.php?/topic/40690-how-do-i-add-a-pic/ .
You can also add your City, Region, State, Province in the freeform field "Additional Location Information". Simply edit your profile, insert your info and then save. This area is reserved for further location details only.

Would you care to join us on our Tiggy Map of the World by planting a marker to show how truly global our Tigs are? If you would like to plant a marker for your Tig please see the second link in my Sig on how to add yourself. There are a couple of other links you may want to look at too.

We look forward to your participation and contributions down the road.

Cheers!

Old Dog

·
Registered
1 Posts
No one knows? So far I’ve only found the front spoiler.
I am still in search of the door appliqués, rear valance (will a facelift valance go in Pre facelift bumper?), and the fender ‘flares’.

·
Administrator
3,182 Posts
It's getting harder and harder to find the bits and pieces for the early Mk1 R Line. A few parts like the Grille is $$$. They are out there but be prepared to spend a ton of money to find decent bits. Just keep watching eBay and your local markets for say a wrecked one to buy cheap and strip.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts