VW Tiguan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like the dealers have a few ready built Tiguans that they have access to and if you're not too fussy about options you can have one in 2 weeks. Ordered mine a week last Saturday and have been told it should be here next week
The sales guy seems all over the place though so wouldn't be surprised if all is not as it seems.

Had great fun on the test drive, the missus and me had big smiles on our faces, really fun to drive and found ourselves driving over huge potholes, just because we can! Old car is a BMW and rattles your fillings out over every bump.

Fingers crossed it comes. Will post pics when I do get it

·
Registered
862 Posts
sparker said:
Ordered mine a week last Saturday and have been told it should be here next week
The sales guy seems all over the place though so wouldn't be surprised if all is not as it seems.
Damn. I thought I'd be the first around here!
You'll just have to stay your side of the Lake

Are you buying from Hadwins?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CovRob said:
sparker said:
Ordered mine a week last Saturday and have been told it should be here next week
Damn. I thought I'd be the first around here!
You'll just have to stay your side of the Lake

Are you buying from Hadwins?
Hah! Yes from Hadwins. I was dealing with Ben, seems a decent enough guy but doesn't seem to know whats going on. When I first went in he said there were two cars available in biscay blue and mountain grey and he wasn't likely to get another for weeks, possibly months, next day there was a shadow blue available...

I've seen your Touareg btw, very nice, I cycle past there occasionally on the way to Grizedale and noticed it a while back. Small place the internet!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Ah! I've been dealing with one of the two Andys. In fact I've been meaning to make contact again, just in case the build date has miraculously been bought forward like at least one lucky person on here.
sparker said:
I've seen your Touareg btw, very nice, I cycle past there occasionally on the way to Grizedale and noticed it a while back. Small place the internet!
You may even see me on the Segway around Grizedale too

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CovRob said:
Ah! I've been dealing with one of the two Andys. In fact I've been meaning to make contact again, just in case the build date has miraculously been bought forward like at least one lucky person on here.
"sparker said:
I've seen your Touareg btw' date=' very nice, I cycle past there occasionally on the way to Grizedale and noticed it a while back. Small place the internet![/quote']You may even see me on the Segway around Grizedale too
Off road on a Segway, that sounds like great fun!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well i may not live in Windamere but rob you may well see my black tig around the place next weekend....... (11th)

(if i do indeed take possetion on Monday)

·
Registered
862 Posts
Well, if you cross Windermere on the car ferry towards Hawkshead and drive less than 2 minutes up the hill, you will be passing my place on the left (look for the "for sale" board) - let's have a look at it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts