VW Tiguan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I own a tiguan edition cup 2015 tdi 4 motion, I wanted to touch the coding of the electronic electric unit so that the mirrors fold down when the car is closed, unfortunately I did not save the original coding .... 馃槺 I did an online coding, now I no longer have the comfort menu on my dashboard ... WVGZZZ5NZFW082833
Output device Product Communication Device Gadget Motor vehicle

If anyone can advise me thank you

Administrator
Volvo XC40, formerly 2015 match 177ps 4mo DSG
The display gives little to go on, I don't recognise the device. What module did you make the changes to? What menu do you refer to as the comfort menu? Can you explain the features you're missing to help us understand.

Reactions: Larsen13.13

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bonjour, j鈥檃i touch茅 le module 09, centrale 茅lectrique,J鈥檃vais le menu confort sur le tableau de bord, pour g茅rer les portes et certaines options du v茅hicule 脿 partir des commandes au volant, c鈥檈st sur le tableau de bord qu鈥檌l n鈥檡 a plus...

Premium Member
Sorry Larsen13.13, but our global forum has, as a common language, English. Please translate your post into English so members can help you out.

Thank you.

Old Dog
Admin

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm sorry it's ok
Hello, I touched module 09, power station, I had the comfort menu on the dashboard, to manage the doors and certain vehicle options from the steering wheel controls, it is on the dashboard that 'there is no more...

Premium Member
Why I say to save your coding before changes are made. The only thing you can do now is go back into the module and do one change at a time. Save and if it dies nothing go back unchange it and move to the next. This is the Hazzard of new people and VCDS it's not a program for mucking around with without saving. You might reach out to Ross Tech and see if the have. Base coding map for your setup. You will still need to make manual changes for it to correctly function.

Sorry for the bad news and good luck.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why I say to save your coding before changes are made. The only thing you can do now is go back into the module and do one change at a time. Save and if it dies nothing go back unchange it and move to the next. This is the Hazzard of new people and VCDS it's not a program for mucking around with without saving. You might reach out to Ross Tech and see if the have. Base coding map for your setup. You will still need to make manual changes for it to correctly function.

Sorry for the bad news and good luck.
Thank you for your reply,
That's what I thought, I have to find for each command the right byte to enter ...
I will try to contact ROSSTECH,
`` there is only the one who does nothing, who does not happen to him ''

Administrator
I do understand, a couple of years back, trying to disable lane keeping on my wife's new T-Cross, I locked the settings out, so each time she drove it there was a permanent orange error on the screen. She was not happy! Took me a month to find the correct access code, and for the car to be driven enough to unlock access to the settings.

We've all done it, that's why I like OBDeleven, it logs each change with before and after values.

I am struggling to understand the menu you are missing, it doesn't help that I no longer have my Tiguan, so it's from memory. Also, the device in your screenshot I'm not familiar with, it doesn't seem to be VCDS or OBDeleven, what device did you use to make the change?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good evening I use the diagnostic tool of the AUTEL brand, very powerful, it connects online and retrieves online coding thanks to the vehicle's VIN, unfortunately my vehicle is German, so being online at volkswagen France I don't did not have the coding that corresponds to my vehicle ...
I thought that with my VIN I could find the original coding ... I tried to contact volkswagen in Germany but very difficult to make myself understood ..

Administrator
OK, sounds dangerous! Found a screenshot of my Tig's module 9 showing coding. Note mine had biXenon headlights and LED DRL so some settings may be different. Unless this tool allows you to put in your own coding, your best bet would be to get OBDeleven and go through the settings trying each bit in turn.

Attachments

Premium Member
And a side note. If you try someone else's coding we are not responsible for any damages should they occur. Just don't mess around with Byte 18 at all!!!

I have 6-7 different codings saved but they are all for Petrol Tiguan. But could share some as well. Just give us a list of your options, and between a few of us we could possibly get a base back working working byte and bit by byte and bit. But something like Tricky said OBD11 would be far easier as it backs up things automatically. And it's not that expensive.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK ok thank you for your feedback, I'll prepare the information and get back to you 鉁
Nothing is impossible...

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK, sounds dangerous! Found a screenshot of my Tig's module 9 showing coding. Note mine had biXenon headlights and LED DRL so some settings may be different. Unless this tool allows you to put in your own coding, your best bet would be to get OBDeleven and go through the settings trying each bit in turn.
Thanks for this coding, I will analyze with mine and see where I can do some modification tests ... 馃檹馃檹馃檹

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
And a side note. If you try someone else's coding we are not responsible for any damages should they occur. Just don't mess around with Byte 18 at all!!!

I have 6-7 different codings saved but they are all for Petrol Tiguan. But could share some as well. Just give us a list of your options, and between a few of us we could possibly get a base back working working byte and bit by byte and bit. But something like Tricky said OBD11 would be far easier as it backs up things automatically. And it's not that expensive.
No worries uncle, I'm an adult and vaccinated, and also responsible 馃榿馃槈
I would like to see your codings anyway ...
I just love to learn.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
partager un scan complet de la voiture et je peux le v茅rifier
[/CITATION]
Output device Gadget Audio equipment Font Automotive design

Hello Gentlemen, can this help you?
Knowing that this code is not the original one, but it allowed me to start the vehicle .

Registered
I think this is a kind of French style (nothing against you but many previous experiences), asking for help but not providing the full information. I had to copy all by hand to see what could be the problem and here you have, you need to activate Byte 9, bit 3.

You probably might have disabled other functions, a full scan show the modules that the car have and helps to understand what coding is the correct. If car have alarm the coding change, panoramic roof, kessy, etc

Premium Member
Larsen 13.13, N4S is one of our highly respected coders and modders on the forum. He is trying to assist you fix your coding. A full scan using VCDS or what you are using will show individual modules and each modules coding. If you want further assistance, please be respectful. The program you are using might not be able to undo what you did. Why VCDS or OBD11 is nice. Please do a complete scan and post the results, if not we might not be of any assistance.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Larsen 13.13, N4S is one of our highly respected coders and modders on the forum. He is trying to assist you fix your coding. A full scan using VCDS or what you are using will show individual modules and each modules coding. If you want further assistance, please be respectful. The program you are using might not be able to undo what you did. Why VCDS or OBD11 is nice. Please do a complete scan and post the results, if not we might not be of any assistance.
It is with the greatest respect that I address you ALL, the comment made me laugh when he spoke of `` the French who ask for help '', I can laugh about it anyway, I am always in a good mood, and always with respect, I address you. Close the parenthesis.
My tool does not allow me to go back, this being there is just one byte to modify and I am good
N4s told me byte 9 ok I'll see that

1 - 20 of 41 Posts