VW Tiguan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband (JMJ on Touareg forum) has promised to buy me a Tiguan so that we have the ultimate in his and her cars
. Congratulations Cov Rob and Loz on the birth of Alex and hope you had a great first Christmas together. Happy New Year to all members and all our best wishes for 2008.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
crafty janet said:
My husband (JMJ on Touareg forum) has promised to buy me a Tiguan so that we have the ultimate in his and her cars
. Congratulations Cov Rob and Loz on the birth of Alex and hope you had a great first Christmas together. Happy New Year to all members and all our best wishes for 2008.
Welcome to the forum Janet

Happy New Year to you both and best wishes in 2008!!!

·
Registered
862 Posts
crafty janet said:
Hi Janet - nice pair of cars to have. We've just had a very long day with family then neighbours descending on us today as we had Alex christened...quite a memorable Christmas up this part of the world and just about to crash out now

Enjoy 2008 yourself...looking good already

1 - 3 of 3 Posts