VW Tiguan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my Touareg from them in 2005 and couldn't praise them highly enough (Joe Fuller - Lux Manager - excellent, though now moved on
.)

Enquired last Friday re Tiguan and spoke to saleman (Henry) and gave him my spec choice and Treg's spec for PX...he finally rang me back on Wednesday while I was out and left answerphone message. I returned call today (Thurs) - he couldn't recall what I wanted nor what I had to PX, so repeated it all again. Told him I wanted to place an order this week (i.e.by tomorrow!) No call back with price or px allowance.

Appalling.

·
Registered
3 Posts
That is the worry about most VW dealers. The sales guys are very poor.

Lakeside in Stoke on Trent are very good, but my local dealers in Leeds, Wakefield are crap.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So, here I am on Friday and despite two more calls to Listers and two messages for salesman to return call - nothing. Ah well, sales must be too good then!

Fortunately local dealer, Hadwins of Lindale, were a completely different experience - and they have the order

·
Registered
27 Posts
Try Listers at Evesham and ask for Anthony Rayner, very helpful. Roger

·
Registered
927 Posts
I bought my Tig from Listers of Stratford on Avon and found them to be excellent,although mine was a 3mth old ex demo..
All phone calls were always answered and they contacted me when necessary..and the car was spotless on hand over with half a tank of diesal..The hand over was very thorough (I was there nearly 2hrs),tea and coffee as required..
I also received a courtesy call 10 days or so afterwards to see how I was getting on and did I need any assistance with any controls or functions,they would talk me thru it on the phone..
The salesman was JUSTIN PRODGER,and he was superb

1 - 5 of 5 Posts