VW Tiguan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1133 Posts

·
Administrator
13,359 Posts
Hello to all wherever you are on the globe. Our forum I know has members from all over the world and I'm hoping to show this in a more visual way. I have set up a map that allows you to put a marker showing your general location on a world map. Click on the first link in my signature. You can be more specific if you want without putting in an actual address for security reasons.

It is a good idea to keep the same myTiguan username for the map which will make it easier for other members to locate you.To add a marker just click on the "Additions" tab on the Tiggy Map and select either 'Add Marker - Simple' or 'Add Marker - Detailed'. Detailed allows for a pic and/or video. You can zoom in/out using the slide bar or the mouse wheel. Also, by clciking on View, then Show List you can see the complete list in alphabetical order of all the usernames. Alternatively, you can click on << at the top of the elevator column on the right to see the list. To close the list just click on >>.

Cheers to all
drinks.gif

Old Dog

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
OD, I've just added myself but I see FB has 2 entries. What's the old duffer up to?

Reactions: Lance

·
Administrator
13,359 Posts
OD, I've just added myself but I see FB has 2 entries. What's the old duffer up to?
I had a look there Warrior and he's only there once now.

·
Administrator
13,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Added myself on the map. Still no American? LOL
My very thought, LOL. Glad to see another Canuck tho.

Ok, who's going to step up to the plate for the good old US of A
?

·
MyTiguan Master
4,980 Posts

·
Administrator
13,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
MyTiguan Master
4,980 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Added myself

·
Registered
67 Posts
Done! - First one added in Scotland. Where are all the others that I see on the road in and around Glasgow?

·
Administrator
13,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome aboard Arne and Chi-Chi-Go. Thanks for populating the globe with more Tiggys.

·
Administrator
13,359 Posts
Let the bells ring, let the birds sing. We have our first US Tig; csd4t.

Thanks for joining the Tiggy take over of the world.

Question csd4t: I just happened to notice while checking the map you also have a marker in Wetherby, UK. Is this right?

·
Administrator
13,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
to Tiggy world wappingwooly representing the most Easterly part of the UK thus far.

·
Administrator
13,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Last, but not least (I think), is a big
to Tigger_Milne in the Sheffield area.

Cheers

·
MyTiguan Master
4,980 Posts
Last, but not least (I think), is a big
to Tigger_Milne in the Sheffield area.

Cheers
yep there's a little group of us emerging there!!

·
Registered
348 Posts
DONE! Looks like only me and NZTIGUAN are located in this part of the world.

·
Administrator
13,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was hopping to see you Vann77, and with a nice green marker to boot.

Thanks for filling in your little corner of the world along with NZ.

Cheers!

·
Administrator
13,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Aaah, I just noticed that seabird81 just flew into the picture with a marker for Brockville, Ontario (Canada). Welcome aboard fellow Canuck.

This brings the Canuck total to 4. I know there are more of us lurking out there. Come on down!!!

Cheers!

·
Administrator
13,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What a beautiful pic you have included too with your green marker. (For info members, click on the pic to enlarge).

·
MyTiguan Master
4,980 Posts
What a beautiful pic you have included too with your green marker. (For info members, click on the pic to enlarge).
stunning pic-I'm still strugglin' to upload a pic or indeed to see where the menu buttons are!! LOL

1 - 20 of 1133 Posts