VW Tiguan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Cool Pics!

Anyone know if the Sport and Style gets the Trays in the back as well?

One of the features I really like.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I would imagine so Rocc. BTW, which website do you access for Tiguan spec, prices and information? I'm guessing the US one. In the U.K the base model 'S' is the only model that does not have trays on the back of the front seats.

Des

·
Registered
405 Posts
Serge:

I access the UK Website. What I have noticed is that the German Website also had a lot of the same names that we call the packages here, also the 18" Wheels are called the same Name "New York" as here, whereas on the UK site they are called "Sierra"?

When I went to the VW dealer here, they pretty much handed me the UK Brochure, but seems like some specifications are a bit different, for instance the highest Radio System we can get is the RCD300, which kinda sucks because I was looking forward to the touchscreen, Not too sure why? The dealers really don't know themselves, but I guess that's just a little niggle.

Cheers,

Rocc

5erge said:
I would imagine so Rocc. BTW, which website do you access for Tiguan spec, prices and information? I'm guessing the US one. In the U.K the base model 'S' is the only model that does not have trays on the back of the front seats.

Des

·
Registered
6 Posts
I wondered what these were for...!!! Just had a Polo loaner with these in, thought, that's too small to hold a CD....

Cleverrrrr....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts