VW Tiguan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I've a R line 177 PS DSG MY 15.5 on order.... intransit due for delivery in a couple of weeks.

I've been looking on the VW site and the TDI seems to have uprated to 184 PS, I do hope that I receive this engine.

It's slightly faster and a tad more frugal.

·
Administrator
13,610 Posts
Welcome to our forum fumes and thanks for joining our friendly and informative forum. Congrats on your R line 177 PS DSG MY 15.5. We all look forward to some pics when she arrives.

While you are waiting, why not join us on the Tiggy Map of the World by placing a marker? Please see the second link in my sig on how to add yourself.

Don't forget to use our search feature that accepts a minimum of three characters to see if your question(s) have already been answered. If not, ask away. :)

We hope you enjoy your stay!

Cheers!

Old Dog

·
myTiguan Master
4,756 Posts
Welcome to our forum fumes and thanks for joining our friendly and informative forum. Congrats on your R line 177 PS DSG MY 15.5. We all look forward to some pics when she arrives.

While you are waiting, why not join us on the Tiggy Map of the World by placing a marker? Please see the second link in my sig on how to add yourself.

Don't forget to use our search feature that accepts a minimum of three characters to see if your question(s) have already been answered. If not, ask away. :)

We hope you enjoy your stay!

Cheers!

Old Dog
What OD said +1 :twoup:

Mick

Reactions: fumes

·
MyTiguan Master
4,980 Posts
welcome and enjoy! :0

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi Fumes. It should say what engine it is on the tracker. I ordered a 177 but my tracker says 184 so hoping this is what I get.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Is the Tracker the VW website thing that goes up to 7? I ordered mine 5 weeks ago and its shows me at No.3 but without actually showing a date it all seems rather pointless. Vehicle description still got it down as a 177.

·
myTiguan Master
2,340 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My car jumped from "build week confirmed" to "in transit"........ missed out being built!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Very exciting!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts