VW Tiguan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to say Hello to everyone and that the site is great,

Did the deal yesterday on a silver sport which will be arriving next week
Making the move from a 2007 Civic type R GT so will feel strange at first, but loved it on the test drive and fancy a bit more comfort

Cheers

Gareth.

Edit, Picked it up today and i must say that it is truly superb. I will take some pics to post up if someone can let me know how to do it

Gareth

·
Registered
121 Posts
Welcome, I'm sure you will enjoy it, I certainly am doing !!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi,

I'm not one for forums really, but this one's great. Genuine Tiguan lovers and some good information going around.

How come you're getting your Tiguan so soon?! I along with the many here it seems have placed an order but are having to wait 3, 4+ months. I've ordered an SE 140PS, Shadow Blue, leather, cruise, fogs.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The garage agreed to swap the one in the showroom with another garage who had what i wanted, I suppose
its just lucky they had what i was after.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Picked it up today and i must say that it is truly superb. I will take some pics to post up if someone can let me know how to do it

Gareth

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Great news Gareth,

You can upload pics in one of two ways

Firstly you can 'upload attachment' when typing a reply (when you reply, scroll down and you will see an 'Upload Attachment' tag)

Alternatively you can upload pics to the forum gallery and link them back into a post

See these two topics to show you how to do it

Guide to uploading pics - guide-to-uploading-pictures-into-the-forum-gallery-t5184.html

Guide to using the forum gallery - guide-to-using-the-forum-gallery-t5183.html

Any probs let me know

Kaine

1 - 9 of 9 Posts