VW Tiguan Forum banner

Hello from sunny Scotland!

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  AndrewBaz 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Will soon be lucky enough to own a new Tiguan, should get it the first week of March if all goes well. Just need to wait on the new '15' plates and for my private reg to transfer. Just made the deal today actually :)

Getting it in Nimbus Grey, although not entirely sure if i should have went for the silver now, aghh!

My last car was a Scirocco so I'm used to VW's but this is my first 4x4 and can't wait!

Anyway, look forward to being apart of the community with everyone.

Andrew

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi Andrew, great to have you aboard! Nimbus Grey is one good lookin' colour IMHO. It was on my short list when we were getting our 2015, but went with one colour I've always wanted; white. I admit, it's tough to keep clean especially in our Canadian winters, but it's an elegant looking colour I think.

How about joining us on the Tiggy Map of the World by planting a marker there in NE Scotland? If interested, have a look at he second link in my sig on how to add yourself.

We look forward to your participation and contributions in the future.

Cheers!

Old Dog

#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
Silver though still nice, is becoming a rather common colour these days in the UK, As OD mentioned White looks superb on the Tiguan, and I think if I ever have another or similar car it will be in white for me too. However, .I think you will be very pleased with your chosen colour Nimbus Grey which I have myself, mines a bit dirty at the moment but it looks very classy after a good wash n polish. Anyway Andrew welcome aboard matey and I hope you enjoy your Tig when you receive it. :smile: I assume you went for the manual box, as the DSG auto box really is very good indeed., it truly is a real pleasure to drive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.