VW Tiguan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just gone past 13 years since i picked up our 170 Tiguan from Cheltenham VW early September 2008 – apparently he/she was one of the 1st in the country (I did order it 6 months before – with many extras including panoramic roof / factory towbar / & as it was at the time extra bhp to the 170) – this is still our daily car, it just keeps going without any issue (I haven’t taken any opportunity from VW to change any of the mechanisms for the “dieselgate”) – so what I’m doing is tentatively thinking of moving over tiggy on (warning it does have £151k miles – open roads!) – I’ve just got a T-ROC (but its no where near as good as tiggy) – anyway I’m just reaching out in the 1st instance to see of any one would be interested in acquiring. – kind regards Jonathan – I have around £3500 in mind?

·
Administrator
3,376 Posts
151k miles all on the island? That's impressive! Good luck with sale, but I'll be honest if it's been well maintained, and is clean, I think your price is too low!

·
Registered
2021 VW ID4 1st Edition
4,260 Posts
I also got my first Tig, a 170 manual, from Cheltenham VW, September 2008. I believe I was just behind you in purchasing. It's amazing that your Tig has performed so well. I've moved on now and have joined the electric brigade with an ID4. All the best for the future without your Tig. (y)

Reactions: Old Dog

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hi Steve - still here! -wow - I must admit that I'm doing the same (albeit i may go for the ID3 - higher power), as I've never used 4x4 - equally I'm creaping closer to your self (south Warwickshire/Worcester border) - equally i still can not beat the old tig 170, it just keeps going and going - its just a semi-daily that that just keeps going & going (with no challenges, despite 150k) - I'm just about to do a tour of britain - so will feed back as to how i get on - the only code i have is P2563 - albeit no power loss, so far! BW J.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts