VW Tiguan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a little positive note for Darren at Corkills in Wigan who rang me the day they recieved their Tig Demos and allowed me and the husband to be the first to test drive!

Fantastic Dealer who knew EVERYTHING about the car!

Karen

·
Registered
65 Posts
Two years later on and Darren at Corkhills in Wigan is still providing an excellent service besides a very good deal.
We bought our R-Line on Tuesday with Darren as our salesman. Darren was knowledgable, friendly and courteous while still maintaining his professionalism to a very high standard. A 5-star experience so far and we are thoroughly enjoying our new motor.

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Two years later on and Darren at Corkhills in Wigan is still providing an excellent service besides a very good deal.
We bought our R-Line on Tuesday with Darren as our salesman. Darren was knowledgable, friendly and courteous while still maintaining his professionalism to a very high standard. A 5-star experience so far and we are thoroughly enjoying our new motor.
Welcome to the forum. I hope it will be another 5 star experience for you. We do try our best here.

·
MyTiguan Master
4,980 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have just bought a new Tiguan from Darren. I am glad to say that he is still at Corkills (Jan 2013) and still providing a high level of customer service. I have arranged to pick up my car on 1 March and Darren has led me through the whole process expertly, without ever appearing too pushy.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have just bought a new Tiguan from Darren. I am glad to say that he is still at Corkills (Jan 2013) and still providing a high level of customer service. I have arranged to pick up my car on 1 March and Darren has led me through the whole process expertly, without ever appearing too pushy.
Interesting - are you having yours factory built, or has it been sourced from the network? I ordered mine from Corkhills at the end of November last year and I'm looking at a mid-March delivery date (being built this week).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Interesting - are you having yours factory built, or has it been sourced from the network? I ordered mine from Corkhills at the end of November last year and I'm looking at a mid-March delivery date (being built this week).
Yes it was factory built and because of that, I wasn't expecting to see it before mid March or even April. However, I will be collecting it on 1 March and apparently, it has been in the UK since the end of Jan, just waiting for collection. Maybe I was just lucky! As an additional point, I have been very impressed by the way that Corkills have kept me up to date with the progress of the car throughout the manufacturing process.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I bought my Tig from Corkills Wigan (Feb 2013) - can't speak too highly of Gordon who sold me the car; they didn't have exactly what I wanted but he went the extra mile and got it for me. My experience of Corkills staff generally has been very positive indeed.

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
I bought my Tig from Corkills Wigan (Feb 2013) - can't speak too highly of Gordon who sold me the car; they didn't have exactly what I wanted but he went the extra mile and got it for me. My experience of Corkills staff generally has been very positive indeed.
Another good review. :twoup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts