VW Tiguan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ‘17 Tiguan backup camera suddenly seems to be angled up.
Tire Wheel Field house Display device Sport venue

Obviously, this is not ideal.
Is this something I can fix myself?

·
Administrator
13,458 Posts
Welcome to myTiguan.com Grapeshine and thanks for joining our Tiggy Forum. Always nice to see a fellow Canuck in our ranks. While you're waiting for a response, why not say hello here >>> Say Hello .

Forums are a great place to ask questions, but they are also a great source of information. Our search engine accepts a minimum of 3 characters (Numeric and/or Alphabetic). Best to make sure you are searching "All Forums". If you still can't find anything by all means ask away as we are all here to help and learn.

Just for your info you can edit any of your posts. You cannot however delete a post. You can delete all of the content and then type in "Mods please delete." Here is a link to one method for adding pics. >>> How Do I Add a Pic? .
You can also add your City, Region, State, Province in the freeform field "Additional Location Information". Simply edit your profile, insert your info and then save. This area is reserved for further location details only.

Would you care to join us on our Tiggy Map of the World by planting a marker to show how truly global our Tigs are? If you would like to plant a marker for your Tig please see the second link in my Sig on how to add yourself. There are a couple of other links you may want to look at too.

We look forward to your participation and contributions down the road.

Cheers!

Old Dog

·
Administrator
3,342 Posts
Look at the camera make Shure some Punk didnt push the lens of the camera in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts