VW Tiguan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am new to the forum. I tried different cars via rentals and Tiguan is in my heart. I found two options that I like.

I am not sure if I can leave a link here :)

I am thinking about this one: Volkswagen Tiguan 2.0 TSI Highline 4Motion BlueMotion, Benzin, 33.310 €
And they have almost the same but smaller total run distance and few extra options: Volkswagen Tiguan 2.0 TSI Highline 4Motion BlueMotion, Benzin, 35.670 €

Extra options are, park assist, rear-seat heating, front and rear sensors, DYNAUDIO Sound, Leaving Home / Coming-Home function, dynamic light assist, and a few more light-related features

I am pretty sure I missed some valuable differences, hope you can help to detect them

My question: is it worth paying 2k more for these differences?

It will be my first car )

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
6,001 Posts
Obviously you have to decide what’s valuable to you but from my perspective I would buy the highest specified model I can reasonably afford. The options are always cheap from the factory but very dear to fit later. My last two cars have been an R-Line Tiguan and now an R-Line Golf and they’ve both had most electronic options all of which I love !

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Obviously you have to decide what’s valuable to you but from my perspective I would buy the highest specified model I can reasonably afford. The options are always cheap from the factory but very dear to fit later. My last two cars have been an R-Line Tiguan and now an R-Line Golf and they’ve both had most electronic options all of which I love !
Thank you, I guess I need to think if these extra options are really necessary for me, trying to watch explanation for each on youtube )) cause i looked through different topics regarding to park assist for example, and seems like it's rarely used feature

And for mileage, despite extra options, is there a big difference? Should I worry about fixing the gearbox or engine if I buy with 70k km

·
Administrator
Volvo XC40, formerly 2015 match 177ps 4mo DSG
2,337 Posts
If the light options include better headlights, definitely. Parking sensors all round definitely, sound system meah! The standard suits me fine, and many agree.
Thought coming home/leaving home was on all models?

Reactions: basherpr

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
Another good thing to remember when it comes to trading in down the road the higher the trim the better. So as above get it as loaded as you can as your budget allows. A few things can be added yourself down the road but with how the modules are now digitally locked and encrypted. So getting all the options you can is a good thing now. Plus from a safety standpoint all the sensors and cameras are handy if you live in an area with kids running around.

Reactions: basherpr
1 - 6 of 6 Posts