VW Tiguan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi All , had the new Tiguan for 12 days and irrespective of what I try I'm unable to stop the cruise control from disengaging for no apparent reason , the car is booked into the dealership next week to see if they can fix the problem.
There is also a problem with the traffic sign recognition system , in a 30 mph zone the dashboard displays 45 mph , in a 70 mph zone yesterday the dashboard was telling me I was in a 110 mph zone together with numerous other permutations that were incorrect.
The service department at the dealership mentioned that alll the information was satellite fed . . so was my previous Tiguan Allspace and I had no problems with that at all .
I'm not too far away from rejecting the car as not being fit for purpose and would welcome any comments or suggestions that other members who have experienced the same or similar problems may have .

·
Administrator
Volvo XC40, formerly 2015 match 177ps 4mo DSG
2,299 Posts
The sign issue almost sounds like it's interpreting the signs as kilometers not miles. I did read of this issue with regard to a new tiguan somewhere either on here or the UK tiguan mk2 forum (tiguanforums.co.uk).

Without more detail about the cruise issue it's difficult to add any advice, I don't recall anyone mentioning this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.