myTiguan Master

• My Tiguan Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4651 posts
  • My Tiguan:2020 white 2.0 TDI DSG R Line
  • Where are you located?:United Kingdom
  • Additional Location Information::N W Kent the Garden of England

Posted 27 November 2020 - 11:50 AM

Well just when you thought it was safe to come on the forum I came back lol, this year has been a strange year for us all what with the never seemingly ending Covid, Mr D Trump (which is also a polite name for a fart over hear) and Mr B Johnson (also a polite name for a *) c-cking it all up, I too have been very busy. SWMBO and me decided to spend the holiday budget on a full interior make over of our house, which we have now 99% finished. Next year the outside but that's going to require contractors as I've said I'm not going up any more 20 foot ladders to paint. I've also decided to go down to a four day week as this nearly 68 year old body is feeling the pain especially my knees. Anyway I also decided to treat my self to this

Attached File  3E7EEFF3-24D9-441C-B5CF-BB2FCCFC43E3_1_201_a.jpeg   121.1KB   4 downloads

It's a 2018 A5 Sline 2.0 TFSI DSG Quattro 252 BHP, one owner and only 30k on the clock and it's mint, one draw back is I can't get SWMBO out of it and I have had to promise to get her a 2019 white Tig R-line early next year. So be warned I know have time on my hands and itchy typing fingers.

Mick

N.W. Kent England2018 Tiguan Mk2 2.0 TSI DSG SEL deep black pearl, Slash cut exhaust tips, chrome Mirror covers, front wing embellishes, Stainless tail gate trim. 2010 Black 2.0 TDI DSG, 4Motion, Match P/X'd2010 Black EOS SE 140 TDI DSG<p> Member of the OFC

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted Today, 09:02 AM

#2 OFFLINE   Old Dog

Old Dog

myTiguan Master

• Administrators
  • 12941 posts
  • My Tiguan:2020 VW Atlas Cross Sport
  • Where are you located?:Canada
  • Additional Location Information::Montreal, Quebec

Posted 27 November 2020 - 02:37 PM

Congrats on one beautiful Audi mate. My daughter and hubby, lifelong VW fans, parted ways with their 2018 Golf R for a 2020 Audi Q5 S-Line. Next in line they say will hopefully be an A5.

Best of luck with her. Keep safe and make sure SWMBO gets her white Tig or it's back in the dog house with you, lol.

Current: 2020 VW Atlas Cross Sport - Comfortline 3.6L in Pacific Blue

Previous: 2018 R-Line 4MO in Platinum Grey Metallic with Two Tone Saffrano Orange and Black Interior.

Previous: 2015 Trendline 4MOTION dressed in Pure White with Convenience Package. .
Previous: 2011 Tiguan Comfortline/SE 2.0T 4MOTION in White Gold with Sport Package.
The Tiggy Map of the World: http://www.zeemaps.c...&y=-1.4061&z=15
How to add yourself to the Tiggy Map: https://www.mytiguan...></span></span>
VCDS Members' Locator Map: https://www.zeemaps....=53.883275&z=15

Glossary of Abbreviations: https://www.mytiguan...-abbreviations/

"I never make the same mistake twice. I make it like five or six times, you know, just to be sure."

Montreal, Quebec (Canada) post-3541-0-50538200-1530623199.gif Member of the ROFC.

#3 ONLINE   IggytheTiggy

IggytheTiggy

My Tiguan Master

• Administrators
  • 2538 posts
  • My Tiguan:2013 SEL 2.0 TSI 4 Motion
  • Where are you located?:United States
  • Additional Location Information::Rural Skagit County, Washington State

Posted 27 November 2020 - 07:32 PM

I have a feeling someone else is getting that 19 RLine. Lol congrats on Swmbo's new ride. Lol
2013 Volkswagen Tiguan SEL, 2.0 TSI, 4 Motion, 6 Speed Tiptronic, Night Blue Metallic, Black and Anthracite Interior

OEM+ OR BUST

APR Stage 1, Hartmann Euromesh 4 GA 18x8, Continental Control Contact Sport SRS, Custom Leveling Kit

Previous: 2011 Golf TDI Stage 2+, 2008 Jetta S 2.5, 1965 VW Beetle
Other Rides: 2017 Harley Davidson Sportster 883 SuperLow

Complete Mod list now on my profile

“Good cars get you from point A to point B. Great cars…Well they just get you in to trouble.” —Unknown

#4 OFFLINE   mike2020

mike2020

myTiguan Expert

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • My Tiguan:2013 103TDI Pacific
  • Where are you located?:Australia
  • Additional Location Information::Tasmania

Posted 27 November 2020 - 11:15 PM

That's a beaut, Mick. Very few soft-tops sold here as the strong UV is something most try to avoid - but Geez, I'm envious. If only I was as young as you, I'd buy one

2013 Tiguan 103TDI 4-Motion Pacific. Wild Cherry Red. DSG. Tow bar. Body mouldings. Bonnet and headlight protectors. Glorious Russian bonnet gas strut lifts.

Currently, undergoing internship to become a member of the OFC

#5 ONLINE   mickjane2

mickjane2

myTiguan Master

• My Tiguan Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4651 posts
  • My Tiguan:2020 white 2.0 TDI DSG R Line
  • Where are you located?:United Kingdom
  • Additional Location Information::N W Kent the Garden of England

Posted 28 November 2020 - 01:40 PM

That's a beaut, Mick. Very few soft-tops sold here as the strong UV is something most try to avoid - but Geez, I'm envious. If only I was as young as you, I'd buy one

As old Confucius once said while hanging out the washing “your only as old as the woman you feel” . Maybe he was single lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
N.W. Kent England2018 Tiguan Mk2 2.0 TSI DSG SEL deep black pearl, Slash cut exhaust tips, chrome Mirror covers, front wing embellishes, Stainless tail gate trim. 2010 Black 2.0 TDI DSG, 4Motion, Match P/X'd2010 Black EOS SE 140 TDI DSG<p> Member of the OFC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

mytiguan.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on mytiguan.com is generated by its users. mytiguan.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.