Brand New Witter Tow Bar - Private Sellers'/Buyers' Marketplace - myTiguan Forum

Photo

Brand New Witter Tow Bar

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   technodevotee

technodevotee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • My Tiguan:2015 150 SCR Match 2WD Manual
  • Where are you located?:United Kingdom
  • Additional Location Information::Worcester

Posted 25 March 2020 - 09:07 AM

I have a brand new unused Witter tow bar I will advertise on the Caravan websites in due course but if anyone on here wants to come and collect it, I'm open to (serious) offers. Please PM me if you are interested.

Details are:

Witter Detachable Flange Towbar (vertical loading) with 13-pin Electrics with extension comprising

Witter VW62QF
Westfalia 321600300153 VW Universal RHD
Westfalia 300028300113 Continuous Plus Kit

information about the kit can be found here: https://www.witter-t...jAxMSAtIDIwMTY=

In case you are wondering, I had been looking for a Touareg with a factory fitted tow bar for a while but wasn't able to find 'the right one'. With the delivery date of the caravan I had ordered fast approaching, I decided that I would have to get a tow bar fitted to my Tiguan so I ordered one and arrange for it to be fitted. A few days later I found the car I had been looking for so I part exchanged my Tiguan and cancelled the fitting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

mytiguan.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on mytiguan.com is generated by its users. mytiguan.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.