1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Yossi190hp

Yossi190hp

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • My Tiguan:Tiguan SEL 4x4 2.0 190hp
  • Where are you located?:Israel

Posted 07 March 2020 - 08:13 PM

I was wondering if anyone have experience with Spaccer https://m.spaccer.co...dels/vw/tiguan/
and what is the max recommended hight for MQB?

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted Today, 11:17 AM

#2 ONLINE   IggytheTiggy

IggytheTiggy

myTiguan Master

• My Tiguan Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1423 posts
  • My Tiguan:2013 Tiguan SE+ 4 Motion
  • Where are you located?:United States
  • Additional Location Information::Skagit County, Washington State

Posted 08 March 2020 - 08:26 AM

I'm not MQB but I have a set of 32mm spacers up front of my 2013. About the most I would go. But mine sit on top of the strut and use longer bolts to the body. I've never seen this Spaccer setup before and honestly don't feel right about it. It looks more of a hack than a proper lift. Just remember if you go up a certian height you need to change the length of your end links to the away bar, as well as alignment, as well as the bushings in tbe front control arms are now under torsional load all the time as they are set to be under neutral tension at stock height. As far as recommended. No lift or lower is recommended. It is personal preference. And if you are under any warranty still you can pretty much kiss any suspension warranty out. They will blame it on the lift. VW has now been flagging vins here anyway any vehicle with modifications. But they still have to prove the mod did the damage.
Located: Skagit County, Washington State, USA

2013 Volkswagen Tiguan SE+, 4 Motion, Night Blue Metallic, Black and Anthracite Interior

Mod list now on my profile

OEM+ OR BUST..

Find me on Instagram @IggyTheTiggy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

mytiguan.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on mytiguan.com is generated by its users. mytiguan.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.