myTiguan Master

• My Tiguan Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4309 posts
  • My Tiguan:Mk2 SEL DSG 2.0 TSI in Black
  • Where are you located?:United Kingdom
  • Additional Location Information::N W Kent the Garden of England

Posted 01 December 2019 - 10:59 AM

My heart goes out to the victims of another terrorist atrocity in London. I would like to thank the brave citizens and police for their part in the apprehension and nullification of this vile cowardly terrorist. This would never have happened if the money grabbing so called civil liberties lawyers hadn't intervened and got his sentence cut. Still the poor young man if he had survived would be suing the civilians for stopping him with excessive force, rant over for now.

Mick

N.W. Kent England2018 Tiguan Mk2 2.0 TSI DSG SEL deep black pearl, Slash cut exhaust tips, chrome Mirror covers, front wing embellishes, Stainless tail gate trim. 2010 Black 2.0 TDI DSG, 4Motion, Match P/X'd2010 Black EOS SE 140 TDI DSG<p> Member of the OFC

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted Today, 09:47 AM

#2 ONLINE   IggytheTiggy

IggytheTiggy

myTiguan Master

• My Tiguan Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1142 posts
  • My Tiguan:2013 Tiguan SE+ 4 Motion
  • Where are you located?:United States
  • Additional Location Information::Skagit County, Washington State

Posted 01 December 2019 - 08:09 PM

I was listening to your local news agency about it last night. And for what he did prior I was like how the heck wasn't he locked away for good? Even the reporter was not having it. Sounds like the UK is getting to be like the US.

Guy goes out and gets drunk on a holiday. Drives hits a car with 3 people in it. Kills 2 severely hurts the 3rd. Goes to jail for only 5 years because his lawyer said he didn't know what he was doing because he was drunk.. he gets out and sues the state for slander and loss of time as he owned a cabinet shop and 5 years he lost a lot of money and clients due to how the news made him look like the bad guy and the @** wins a $2.2 million dollar suit. Gets ran out of town 5 years for the death of twin girls who lost their older sister 6 months earlier to a drink driver. Sad.

On the flip side.

18 year old kid with a bit of a record for drugs mostly cannabis, gets into a fight with his Ex GF. From what we heard she pulled a gun on him to defend herself and he struggled to get the gun away from her she gets shot, and dies. Kid called 911 and stayed only to be arrested again. He gets 25 years for her death, and another 15 for possession.. the ladder has now been overturned as it's legal now.

Commit murder in our state serve less than 10 years anymore. Have drugs on you serve half your remaining life.

Thankfully the kid that shot and blinded a local officer, and was involved in a 14 hour standoff, and had a huge rap sheet, and was part of the local gangs indirectly they say, he's in for life.

Also seems like any more of you plead insanity, you can spend the rest of your life at the Physc hospital, comfortable, happy with privileges beyond comprehension.

So it's good there will be no trial in the UK incident. Too many ways to weasel out of heinous crimes today.
Located: Skagit County, Washington State, USA

2013 Volkswagen Tiguan SE+, 4 Motion, Night Blue Metallic, Black and Anthracite Interior with Black V Tex Leatherette seating.

Mod list now on my profile

OEM+ OR BUST..

Find me on Instagram @IggyTheTiggy

#3 OFFLINE   Roy03

Roy03

myTiguan Pro

• PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • My Tiguan:Match 4MT in wild cherry
  • Where are you located?:United Kingdom
  • Additional Location Information::West Sussex

Posted 02 December 2019 - 07:40 AM

Knowing our "superb" legal system, the police officer who done us all a favour will probably be charged with murder. 

Roy

Member of the OFC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users