Special Offer on Pirelli All-Season Tires - $70 Mail-in Rebate - CariD.com - myTiguan Forum

Photo

Special Offer on Pirelli All-Season Tires - $70 Mail-in Rebate

1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   carid

carid

Advanced Member

• Site Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 06 September 2019 - 12:28 PM

Pirelli, a premium tire brand respected all over the world, offers Scorpion Verde tires, specially designed to provide all-season performance without compromising on driving capabilities of your VW Tiguan.

These tires provide confident traction and grip in a variety of conditions including both wet and snow-covered roads. They are also eco-friendly thanks to the Pirelli’s EcoImpact technology, that lowers the gas mileage and lowers the vehicle's CO2 emissions.

Today you have a great chance to get these tires and save some cash! Buy a set of four all-season Pirelli tires between August 30th, 2019 and September 13th, 2019 and receive a $70 VISA Prepaid Card via mail-in rebate!

PIRELLI® - SCORPION VERDE A/S PLUS

pirelli-scorpion-verde-as-plus-promo.jpg

PIRELLI® - SCORPION VERDE A/S

pirelli-scorpion-verde-a-s-promo.jpg

pirelli-tires-promo-2.jpg

Click on the pictures above for all Pirelli Tires at CARiD.

Please complete the following PDF form and follow instructions to get your rebate.

carid-signature.png

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted Today, 01:14 PM

#2 OFFLINE   tricky

tricky

myTiguan Master

• Administrators
  • 1618 posts
  • My Tiguan:2015 Match 177 DSG 4M
  • Where are you located?:United Kingdom
  • Additional Location Information::Llandeilo, South Wales

Posted 06 September 2019 - 01:10 PM

I fitted these to my rig a couple of months back and I'm very pleased with them so far.

Pitty the offer's not in Europe also, for other members.

Richard. OFC ®

2015 Tiguan Match 177ps DSG 4motion, nimbus grey, with loads of goodies, caravanner.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

mytiguan.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on mytiguan.com is generated by its users. mytiguan.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.