#1401 OFFLINE   Ashraf

Ashraf

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • My Tiguan:2.0T 2017
  • Where are you located?:Oman

Posted 21 May 2017 - 04:48 AM

Hi VW Team

i got new Tiguan 2017 2.0T in Oman. I am looking to get in this community.

regards

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted Today, 08:47 PM

#1402 OFFLINE   grp

grp

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • My Tiguan:2.0 TDI 110 BMT
  • Where are you located?:Romania

Posted 21 May 2017 - 07:54 AM

Hello all!

I already made a post and some comments, before to say hello :). My bad.

I'm from Romania, East Europe, I have a Tiguan 2012 facelift, 2.0TDI, 110HP Bluemotion and I'm happy to invest time and money to modify it :D. Thanks for the accept and for tips and DIY's from this forum.

Regards to all.

To err is human, forgive is canine!

#1403 OFFLINE   Pieman

Pieman

myTiguan Master

• My Tiguan Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,688 posts
  • My Tiguan:2010 SE TDI 140 Auto 4 Motion
  • Where are you located?:United Kingdom
  • Additional Location Information::Fife, Scotland

Posted 21 May 2017 - 09:36 AM

Welcome to our very friendly forum grp. It's a great place for information given freely by our ever helpful members.

2010 Tiguan SE 2.0TDI 140 Auto 4 Motion - Deep Black Pearl

Items added since buying My Tig in April 2012 :-

Fiscon Bluetooth - Cruise Control - Rear Parking Sensors - Side Mouldings - Stainless Steel Door Sill Protectors - Rear Armrest Cushion - Shark Fin Arial - Fog Lights - Upgraded BCM - Automatic lights and switch - LED Door Warning Lights - LED Mirror Puddle Lights - Interior Lights Changed to LEDs - LED Front and Rear Footwell Lights - LED Side Lights - Mud Flaps - Boot Liner - Bonnet Gas Struts - Boot Lip Protector

#1404 OFFLINE   mickjane2

mickjane2

myTiguan Master

• My Tiguan Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts
  • My Tiguan:Mk1 Match DSG TDI Full Leather
  • Additional Location Information::Kent the Garden of England

Posted 21 May 2017 - 10:12 AM

Welcome to our very friendly forum grp. It's a great place for information given freely by our ever helpful members.

+1  :twoup: rom me too.

Mick

N.W.  Kent  England

2010 Black 2.0 TDI DSG, 4Motion, Match with Full cornsilk leather, Winter pack, Storage pack, 230v inverter, RNS 510 Sat/Nav, RVC, 9W7 B/T unit, Cruse Control, Dual Climate Control, MFSW, Running boards, Modified mud flaps (all round,) Slash cut chrome exhaust tips, Chrome reverse light surrounds, Chrome front fog light surround, Chrome tailgate trim, Polished stainless steel sill covers, Chrome light switch bezel, Four door laser projector puddle lights, Chrome seat switches, Brushed stainless steel side flashes, Power folding mirrors  With chrome covers and puddle lights.

2010 Black EOS SE 140 TDI DSG

Member of the  OFC

#1405 OFFLINE   Old Dog

Old Dog

myTiguan Master

• Administrators
  • 10,164 posts
  • My Tiguan:2015 - 2.0T Trendline (S)
  • Where are you located?:Canada
  • Additional Location Information::Montreal, Quebec

Posted 21 May 2017 - 02:00 PM

Welcome to myTiguan.com Ashraf and grp and thanks for joining our Tiggy Forum.

Forums are a great place to ask questions, but they are also a great source of information. Before asking any of your questions use our search engine to see if any of your questions have already been answered. Our search engine accepts a minimum of 3 characters (Numeric and/or Alphabetic). Best to make sure you are searching "All Forums". If you still can't find anything by all means ask away as we are all here to help and learn.

Just for your info you can edit any of your posts. You cannot however delete a post. You can delete all of the content and then type in “Mods please delete.” Here is a link to one method for adding pics. >>> http://www.mytiguan....do-i-add-a-pic/ .

You can also add your City, Region, State, Province in the freeform field “Additional  Location Information”. Simply edit your profile, insert your info and then save. This area is reserved for further location details only.

Would you care to join us on our Tiggy Map of the World by planting a marker to show how truly global our Tigs are? If you would like to plant a marker for your Tig please see the second link in my Sig on how to add yourself. There are a couple of other links you may want to look at too.

There is another map for those members who are VCDS users. Here is a link to what it is all about >>> http://www.mytiguan....or-map/?p=44359 .

We look forward to your participation and contributions down the road.

Cheers!

Old Dog

Current: 2015 Trendline 4MOTION dressed in Pure White with Convenience Package. Pics here >>> http://www.mytiguan....-in-pure-white/ .
Previous: 2011 Tiguan Comfortline/SE 2.0T 4MOTION in White Gold with Sport Package.
The Tiggy Map of the World: http://www.zeemaps.c...&y=-1.4061&z=15
How to add yourself to the Tiggy Map: http://www.mytiguan....></span></span>
VCDS Members' Locator Map: https://www.zeemaps....=53.883275&z=15

Glossary of Abbreviations: http://www.mytiguan....-abbreviations/

"I never make the same mistake twice. I make it like five or six times, you know, just to be sure."

OCD_2_zps6lnozllq.jpg
Montreal, Quebec (Canada) canadian.gif Member of the ROFC.

#1406 OFFLINE   Pieman

Pieman

myTiguan Master

• My Tiguan Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,688 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 02:09 PM

Sorry Ashtaf missed you earlier. Welcome to our very friendly forum. It's a great place for information given freely by our ever helpful members.

Fiscon Bluetooth - Cruise Control - Rear Parking Sensors - Side Mouldings - Stainless Steel Door Sill Protectors - Rear Armrest Cushion - Shark Fin Arial - Fog Lights - Upgraded BCM - Automatic lights and switch - LED Door Warning Lights - LED Mirror Puddle Lights - Interior Lights Changed to LEDs - LED Front and Rear Footwell Lights - LED Side Lights - Mud Flaps - Boot Liner - Bonnet Gas Struts - Boot Lip Protector

#1407 OFFLINE   Warrior

Warrior

myTiguan Master

• My Tiguan Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
  • My Tiguan:2017 190PS SEL DSG 2.0 TDI
  • Additional Location Information::Worcester

Posted 21 May 2017 - 06:38 PM

Welcome Ashraf and grp.  As Pieman says, we are very friendly and you will find lots of information.   :twoup:

Steve 
Member of the ROFC
Worcester, U.K.

2017 190PS TDI SEL DSG, Black Pearl, Black Leather, Dynaudio, Keyless, Full Electric Tailgate, TPMS, Park Assist & Rear View Camera, Heated S/Wheel.

Previously - 2011 140PS TDI Match DSG, Black Pearl, Black Leather, RNS510, Dynaudio, Cruise, Convenience, Off Road, Bi-Xenons and retro fit fogs.
Previously - 2008 170PS TD
I Sport Manual, Black Pearl, Black Leather, RNS510, Dynaudio, Park Assist, M/F Wheel, Cruise Control.

#1408 OFFLINE   mickjane2

mickjane2

myTiguan Master

• My Tiguan Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:40 PM

Welcome Ashraf and grp.  As Pieman says, we are very friendly and you will find lots of information.   :twoup:

And a +1   :twoup: from me too.

Mick

N.W.  Kent  England

2010 Black 2.0 TDI DSG, 4Motion, Match with Full cornsilk leather, Winter pack, Storage pack, 230v inverter, RNS 510 Sat/Nav, RVC, 9W7 B/T unit, Cruse Control, Dual Climate Control, MFSW, Running boards, Modified mud flaps (all round,) Slash cut chrome exhaust tips, Chrome reverse light surrounds, Chrome front fog light surround, Chrome tailgate trim, Polished stainless steel sill covers, Chrome light switch bezel, Four door laser projector puddle lights, Chrome seat switches, Brushed stainless steel side flashes, Power folding mirrors  With chrome covers and puddle lights.

Member of the  OFC

#1409 OFFLINE   Tigandvan

Tigandvan

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • My Tiguan:2014 match 2.0 TDI BMT 4motion
  • Additional Location Information::Market Rasen, Lincolnshire

Posted 16 June 2017 - 06:31 AM

Hi all from Lincolnshire. I am swapping my Touran with 178000 miles for a 2014 Tiguan next week so I look forward to asking questions and calling on all your experiences.

#1410 OFFLINE   Old Dog

Old Dog

myTiguan Master

• Administrators
  • 10,164 posts
  • My Tiguan:2015 - 2.0T Trendline (S)
  • Where are you located?:Canada
  • Additional Location Information::Montreal, Quebec

Posted 16 June 2017 - 12:45 PM

Hi all from Lincolnshire. I am swapping my Touran with 178000 miles for a 2014 Tiguan next week so I look forward to asking questions and calling on all your experiences.

Welcome to myTiguan.com Tigandvan and thanks for joining our Tiggy Forum.

Forums are a great place to ask questions, but they are also a great source of information. Before asking any of your questions use our search engine to see if any of your questions have already been answered. Our search engine accepts a minimum of 3 characters (Numeric and/or Alphabetic). Best to make sure you are searching "All Forums". If you still can't find anything by all means ask away as we are all here to help and learn.

Just for your info you can edit any of your posts. You cannot however delete a post. You can delete all of the content and then type in “Mods please delete.” Here is a link to one method for adding pics. >>> http://www.mytiguan....do-i-add-a-pic/ .

You can also add your City, Region, State, Province in the freeform field “Additional  Location Information”. Simply edit your profile, insert your info and then save. This area is reserved for further location details only.

Would you care to join us on our Tiggy Map of the World by planting a marker to show how truly global our Tigs are? If you would like to plant a marker for your Tig please see the second link in my Sig on how to add yourself. There are a couple of other links you may want to look at too.

There is another map for those members who are VCDS users. Here is a link to what it is all about >>> http://www.mytiguan....or-map/?p=44359 .

We look forward to your participation and contributions down the road.

Cheers!

Old Dog

Current: 2015 Trendline 4MOTION dressed in Pure White with Convenience Package. Pics here >>> http://www.mytiguan....-in-pure-white/ .
Previous: 2011 Tiguan Comfortline/SE 2.0T 4MOTION in White Gold with Sport Package.
The Tiggy Map of the World: http://www.zeemaps.c...&y=-1.4061&z=15
How to add yourself to the Tiggy Map: http://www.mytiguan....></span></span>
VCDS Members' Locator Map: https://www.zeemaps....=53.883275&z=15

Glossary of Abbreviations: http://www.mytiguan....-abbreviations/

"I never make the same mistake twice. I make it like five or six times, you know, just to be sure."

OCD_2_zps6lnozllq.jpg
Montreal, Quebec (Canada) canadian.gif Member of the ROFC.

#1411 OFFLINE   Pieman

Pieman

myTiguan Master

• My Tiguan Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,688 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 01:18 PM

Welcome to our very friendly forum Tigandvan. It's a great place for information given freely by our ever helpful members.

#1412 OFFLINE   mickjane2

mickjane2

myTiguan Master

• My Tiguan Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 06:03 PM

Welcome to our very friendly forum Tigandvan. It's a great place for information given freely by our ever helpful members.

+1 from  :twoup: me too

Mick

N.W.  Kent  England

Member of the  OFC

#1413 OFFLINE   Warrior

Warrior

myTiguan Master

• My Tiguan Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 08:59 PM

+2.

Steve 
Member of the ROFC
Worcester, U.K.

2017 190PS TDI SEL DSG, Black Pearl, Black Leather, Dynaudio, Keyless, Full Electric Tailgate, TPMS, Park Assist & Rear View Camera, Heated S/Wheel.

Previously - 2011 140PS TDI Match DSG, Black Pearl, Black Leather, RNS510, Dynaudio, Cruise, Convenience, Off Road, Bi-Xenons and retro fit fogs.
I Sport Manual, Black Pearl, Black Leather, RNS510, Dynaudio, Park Assist, M/F Wheel, Cruise Control.

#1414 OFFLINE   NJM

NJM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • My Tiguan:2010 tdi 140 revo st1
  • Where are you located?:Chile

Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:55 PM

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum as well.

I was doing mods without being part of a forum community, so I want to join :)

I also put some pictures of my mk1 tiggy :) 

http://www.mytiguan....k-tdi/?p=489266

Thanks for maintaining such a place! 

2010 TDI 140 4motion NA model, DSG6. 

Mods: REVO Stage1. 255/40/R19 + michelin PSS. Eibach prokit lowering springs + Bilstein B6. Mk7 GTI style steering w/paddles. RCD330 Carplay radio + rear cam

#1415 OFFLINE   Pieman

Pieman

myTiguan Master

• My Tiguan Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,688 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 06:50 AM

Welcome to our very friendly forum NJM.
That's a very smart looking Tig, love the wheels.

#1416 OFFLINE   Warrior

Warrior

myTiguan Master

• My Tiguan Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 05:07 PM

+1.

Steve 
Member of the ROFC
Worcester, U.K.

#1417 OFFLINE   mickjane2

mickjane2

myTiguan Master

• My Tiguan Master
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,955 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:21 PM

+2  :twoup:  :twoup: from me too.

Mick

N.W.  Kent  England

Member of the  OFC

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users